Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Honestly, I almost only go through Sideshow for Exclusives and deals nowadays, so with something like Snake Eyes, I was planning to go with BBTS anyway (a bit more than AE, but no risk pre-order and Pile of Loot--ends up costing what SSC charges w/discount when all is said and done). I used to go through Sideshow for their customer service, but. . .that's changed. I get just as good if not better from AE (which is the best IMO) and BBTS (which is very good).

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I think im making the switch to AlterEgo, right now SS has me sucked in with Flex Payments, Which are really Awesome because it makes me put money aside each month opposed to leaving it up to me (who likes to spend money) to save it up in the end when its all due... but AlterEgo saves alot more money, plus like *teemu says, you earn points as well... so im off to AlterEgo also they are a lot closer, which will translate to faster shipment :) Darn you FLEX PAY, grrrrrrr

Honestly, there is so much hostility on this forum. Let people order what they want if they like it. And don't assume that somebody is new at this just because they joined 2 months ago or they don't have 50,000 posts.

:exactly::exactly:

Exactly. Like I said before I've owned six different SSC Joes and was a huge fan of it growing up... but some folks on here think because you enjoy something new or you're not posting 15 posts an hour for 12 hours a day to get your post count up (which doesn't increase your cool factor or ***** size FYI) that your opinion doesn't hold weight and you're not a true fan.

So I'm a "newb" (what a moronic term regardless) because I enjoy something new... yet grew up on RAH and owned SSC Joes. Oxymoron. :horror

:goodpost::goodpost:

You guys must be rich!! I don't see a way to plunk down almost $200 for a figure now. The price's have dropped me out of collecting figure now, I'm going to start selling off my meger collection and start collecting spoons!! LOL!

I'm with you - with a fifteen-month old girl and another baby on the way (we just found out on Friday :) ), I gotta watch my money...

Not saying I wouldn't spend $200 on a figure - just not right now, and once we do become a two-income family again, even then I think I'm gonna be a lot more choosy on stuff like that.

If/when $200 becomes the norm for Sideshow Joes, I don't know what I'm gonna do! :(

I'm with you - with a fifteen-month old girl and another baby on the way (we just found out on Friday :) ), I gotta watch my money...

Not saying I wouldn't spend $200 on a figure - just not right now, and once we do become a two-income family again, even then I think I'm gonna be a lot more choosy on stuff like that.

If/when $200 becomes the norm for Sideshow Joes, I don't know what I'm gonna do! :(

Congrats! :fireworks

Now you just have to figure out why that stork keeps dropping by your house... :dunno

:lol

I broke down and ordered it.

Hell, with the way the market's looking these days, your money is probably better off at SSC than in some investment account.

In my experience shipping with AE is very reasonable. Something like $15 for figures and $20-25 for statues. But SSC may be slightly cheaper.

So wait, now all the HT/insta-Joe fanboys that were pedestalling HT over SSC, are now dissing on the fig because of the price? :lol

So wait, now all the HT/insta-Joe fanboys that were pedestalling HT over SSC, are now dissing on the fig because of the price? :lol

We just love friction. I want my $100 MSRP HT please. I also want a nice DIO to come with it.

Wait, I still want hot toys to do RAH. :monkey3

at first the retaliation costumes made me want to puke!!! now they are kind of groing on me, somehow this figure keeps calling my name.but firefly is a mess still

at first the retaliation costumes made me want to puke!!! now they are kind of groing on me, somehow this figure keeps calling my name.but firefly is a mess still

I think cause the IRL retaliation SE looks all bobble headed.

Back