Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

snake2_zpsc6642bed.png

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Snake Eyes is great, but after playing with all three, he is the least of my favorite. Still good, but Colton and Storm Shadow got way more play value than him, and way more accessories.
1240048_428892063898410_1958214626_n.jpg

970524_428892133898403_1682614771_n.jpg

1238207_428892293898387_559782946_n.jpg

601557_428892320565051_1954937804_n.jpg

This figure is top notch from Hot Toys I love mine. Was changing the pose tonight and well one of my pegs from the hand I was changing snapped. I knew it would happen even how slow and carefully I was changing it. Mine came really tight and hard to swap out the hands. Got extra pegs but there is a small piece of the broken peg within the hand I must now try to get out. Any thoughts on how to remove it? Sucks because would like to use the hand next time I want to change it up. Why so fragile and cheap like that. Great figure but boy did I get a bad one. Was so careful but decided to snap on me. :gah:

This figure is top notch from Hot Toys I love mine. Was changing the pose tonight and well one of my pegs from the hand I was changing snapped. I knew it would happen even how slow and carefully I was changing it. Mine came really tight and hard to swap out the hands. Got extra pegs but there is a small piece of the broken peg within the hand I must now try to get out. Any thoughts on how to remove it? Sucks because would like to use the hand next time I want to change it up. Why so fragile and cheap like that. Great figure but boy did I get a bad one. Was so careful but decided to snap on me. :gah:

If you can find a small screw, it's easy enough to just screw it into the broken peg. Once it's in, boil and dip the forearm to loosen it up a bit then pull on the screw and the peg should come right out. It's easier than dremmeling it out and you don't have to worry about potentially damaging the forearm.

If you can find a small screw, it's easy enough to just screw it into the broken peg. Once it's in, boil and dip the forearm to loosen it up a bit then pull on the screw and the peg should come right out. It's easier than dremmeling it out and you don't have to worry about potentially damaging the forearm.

Thanks for the advice man really appreciate it!

That's the best solution I found myself, I have yet to break a hot toys hand peg but this worked wonders on the ultimate soldiers back in the day:lecture

Some new pics of mine. Still one of my favorites in my collection. The small break won't get in the way of how amazing he looks. Storm Shadow and Joe Colton soon to be in my collection. For now here's Snake Eyes.

hybe6a6u.jpg
6y9enydy.jpg
hyvarupu.jpg

Snake Eyes is great, but after playing with all three, he is the least of my favorite. Still good, but Colton and Storm Shadow got way more play value than him, and way more accessories.
1240048_428892063898410_1958214626_n.jpg

970524_428892133898403_1682614771_n.jpg

1238207_428892293898387_559782946_n.jpg

601557_428892320565051_1954937804_n.jpg

Your posing and photography is inspiring. May have to steal one of those poses. :hi5:

Don't personally care for the subject matter, but those are awesome pics! :rock

My Version of Hot Toys Snake Eyes the way I like it, changes I made:

1) Dyed all blue parts black
2) Used HT Joe Colton's drop leg holster, changed his pistol to berretta with silencer and attachments
3) Add 2 set of magazine pouch
4) Batman HT DX12 boots with modified look to match his armor, attach knee pads, and I add HT Naked snake harness.

(all parts I used are from Hot Toys).

I did not make any changes to Storm Shadow except adding another pouch and another set of shurikens.

I hope you like it, cheers!
SW

Last edited:

2) Used HT Joe Colton's drop leg holster, changed his pistol to berretta with silencer and attachments
4) Batman HT DX12 boots with modified look to match his armor, attach knee pads, and I add HT Solid snake harness.

SW

Great Job!!! I really dig Snake. :hi5: :clap

4) Batman HT DX12 boots with modified look to match his armor, attach knee pads, and I add HT Solid snake harness.

love the harness!

This is still such an Underrated figure. I love mine as I don't collect much Hot Toys but this is one of my favorites from them.

SW

How did you dye the suit?

This is still such an Underrated figure. I love mine as I don't collect much Hot Toys but this is one of my favorites from them.

I dont think its the figure people have a problem with, its well put together & seems movie accurate... THAT is where the problem lies!

I used a permanent fabric marker, managed to find one that has non-fading quality even from water and sweat.

Wow, thanks for the info. Might try that.

Which parts exactly needed to be coloured in?

I dont think its the figure people have a problem with, its well put together & seems movie accurate... THAT is where the problem lies!

Never said people had a problem with this figure I'm just saying it's a underrated figure? :dunno So because it's very accurate the problem lies there? I think that's not at all. :lol

Back