Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

2nd one looks the best and most realistic to me. :exactly:

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Just picked up this bad boy for $150 off Craigslist, MISB with brown shipper. The figure looks amazing! Can't wait to open him up and display him and all his badassness!

Just got this figure in today... seriously underrated. Lovin it :rock

They almost had me... then I watched the movie last night. Yikes, is it bad. That is not Snake-Eyes. That's not even an alternate version or ultimate version. Maybe SideShow will get it right the next time in the comic line.

Well I guess I'd better go WATCH all the movies my figures are from to make sure I can keep my figures, cause if any of those movies are bad, the figures have to go!

Well I guess I'd better go WATCH all the movies my figures are from to make sure I can keep my figures, cause if any of those movies are bad, the figures have to go!

If that is your criteria, then you will be returning them.
Both movies are absolutely brutal in every way but the second one is even worse than the second which takes itself far too seriously.

Some people will defend these movies as 'not that bad' but they will be the same ones who also think Aliens vrs Predator Reqiuem or any Ewe Ball movies are well made.

Saying that I have both figures and I plan to keep them as they are awesome despite the really bad movies!

:lol Do you collect Predator Hot Toys? If so, get ready to dispose of everything except for Jungle Hunter.

(kidding aside, I think I know what you mean)

Actually, sometimes I will still get a figure if the movie sucks but the design is awesome. But this movie is REALLY, REALLY bad to me and though the figure is cool, it's not a total home run. But that's just my opinion and I'm really am happy for everyone who likes it. I'm still stuck back in the 80's Hama Snake-Eyes days, and I don't like how they butchered his origin in the new movies. Plus, I hate how they have him wearing the Arashikage symbol on his uniform.
What ninja would advertise that if they are trying to be mysterious and stealthy?

What ninja would advertise that if they are trying to be mysterious and stealthy?

I think you are basing this on an idea that the folks who made this movie have some intelligence. ;)

I was a fan of the old Snake Eyes too and to me this is great version which I why I have it.

I liked the second movie, but I don't have a strong nostalgic connection to that franchise...

If that is your criteria, then you will be returning them.
Both movies are absolutely brutal in every way but the second one is even worse than the second which takes itself far too seriously.

Some people will defend these movies as 'not that bad' but they will be the same ones who also think Aliens vrs Predator Reqiuem or any Ewe Ball movies are well made.

Saying that I have both figures and I plan to keep them as they are awesome despite the really bad movies!

lol, I was being about as sarcastic as possible, the fact that you took that seriously is quite scary. :peace

lol, I was being about as sarcastic as possible, the fact that you took that seriously is quite scary. :peace

Oh ok! My sarcometer must be waining. Plus I had Snake Eye before seeing the movie.

And as a Masters of the Universe fan, I have my reasons to dump on this movie. :peace

Oh ok! My sarcometer must be waining. Plus I had Snake Eye before seeing the movie.

And as a Masters of the Universe fan, I have my reasons to dump on this movie. :peace

Yeah sorry man I was being cheeky from the EXACT same conversation 10 pages back...

Bottom line it's about CHARACTER DESIGN, not movie editors or bad scripts.

You guys get episode 10 up yet... been waitin since you got the hulk

Hey guys random question: Are the holes in the hand the same size as normal hot toys? I don't have the figure but I wanted to get the hands and I need to buy pegs. Regular ones should work right? Also can anyone tell me how the sheath on his back stays on? Will I be able to use that for a different figure?

Last edited:

Hey guys random question: Are the holes in the hand the same size as normal hot toys? I don't have the figure but I wanted to get the hands and I need to buy pegs. Regular ones should work right? Also can anyone tell me how the sheath on his back stays on? Will I be able to use that for a different figure?

1)regular hands yes
2)yes, it pulls right out of the elastic strings

[ame]https://youtu.be/Db-vDcnhHGM[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/xKPvtBW8aKs[/ame]

Back