1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The armor is too modern and sleek. I don’t really like it. Especially the two toned color on the bio mask. But if this guy is badass in the movie, I’ll still get it.

Same body as the new Wolf with a different paintjob? The big veins down the biceps at least are exactly the same.

what's up with that weird elbow joint? wouldn't this prevent you from straightening out his arms? or is it just the pics making it look odd? is it the elder 2.0 body?

That cheap looking action figure visible elbow joint looks horrible! When is Hot Toys going to stop making Predator figures with exposed joints?

hopefully after they develop a material that doesn't degrade and fall to pieces?

Anybody reading this who is attending SDCC this year, can you P-L-E-A-S-E ask a hot toys representative if/when they plan on making the AVP Chopper Predator 2.0, as it's been about 4 or 5 years since they released the AVP Celtic and Scar 2.0 Predators, and they STILL haven't released the Chopper Predator 2.0...:( Thanks in advance!

More:

SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-011.jpg

FB_IMG_1532010249624.jpg

I really like him on these pictures from movie:

IMG_20180719_121255.jpg

the-predator-comic-con.jpg

I think this predator looks really cool . I just pray the movie is somewhat good at least . I’ll be getting this for sure either way .

The more I’m looking at this , the more I like it . I’m really looking forward to the head sculpt .

The new look is growing on to me, I wonder if after the movie they’re gonna make a Ultimate Predator figure. That be huge!!

I always thought the JH from the original was the real “ Fugitive “

Didn’t they say he was sent to Earth as punishment in Predator lore :dunno

This predator is actually starting to really grow on me too after looking at all the pics. I still like the tribal look of the older preds more but this guy definitely stand out visually.

Back