Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That new First Blood figure is awesome!! The likeness is dead on! Wonder if he'll still be on the muscle body, or if they'll just use the clothing to "build him up".

That new First Blood figure is awesome!! The likeness is dead on! Wonder if he'll still be on the muscle body, or if they'll just use the clothing to "build him up".

First, I think it'll be a standard body. Second, the muscle body was a bit too large for the First Blood figure out now. Stallone wasn't really toned in First Blood, it was about his mental strength in that film and him using his mind more than being a physically imposing threat ala the sequels.

Oh well. I was hoping he'd be on the muscle body. That head looks awesome though! And on top of the previous First Blood figure it'd look pretty cool (added bandanna of course). First Blood is defnitely my favorite of three, and the FB figure's head left a little to be desired. Still, the Hot Toys Stallone figures keep coming out better and better! Really hoping we see Judge Dredd, although I can't say getting the likeness would be easy.

Yeah, pretty sure it will be a standard body. My buddy just got the Street Clubber figure and he's on a standard (even though the SS website said muscle).

Yeah, Hot Toys is killing me too, not too mention whats gonna revealed this Week at the SSCC.I am gonna have to quit something in my collection to keep up with this

that First Blood is incredible! wonder how tough it'd be to bash it into the later pissed of and postal John. i have extra rubber muscle bods, and can get most of the gear (hell even some of it parted out from the 1st First Blood fig) but bet u couldn't put a bandana on that sculpt.

FB rambo is a must for me i love the whole intro to that movie.

Excuse me, could you tell me if this is where Delmar Barry lives?

Great opening but it'd suck if it weren't for Jerry Goldsmith's beautiful music, he defined Rambo with that theme in the first 2 minutes of the movie.

Awesome. I have yet to tire of what HT is doing with their Stallone likeness.

And one thing I noticed in the picture of FB Rambo is a sculpted, relaxed right hand which of course means he will have a sculpted, relaxed left hand and maybe a non trigger finger, sculpted, right grip hand as well. At least I hope so. My other FB Rambo looks funny holding his knife with an extended pointer finger.:D

Last edited:
Looking at this a little more up close, I'm even more impressed! I love the jacket looks faded. That's pretty key to the outfit, but also the sweater looks knit, like a real sweater! Hot Toys is really rockin' out the Rambo line, that's for sure! I can't wait to see what property they get next! Hopefully some good announcements at SDCC!

I think the hand might be a bendy... the fingers have that slightly awkward look to them.

If it is they sure have made improvements, but given the vein showing on the back of the hand, I think it's molded, the bend hands don't have features like that which furthers their toy image.

Back