Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Cotswold Collectibles now has the correct Rambo M60E1 with folding bipod up for pre-order but you must make a minimum $25 purchase... AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

GIHT-20265I.jpeg

Alright, I must take a rare moment here to rag on Hot Toys; why the hell didn't they include this with First Blood Rambo?!?!? Now I have to spend more money just to get one with the folding bipod! This is worse than Sideshow omitting Sarah Connor's watch or Connery Bond's carnation. Now I'm gonna have to shell out a Jackson and I will have an extra M60 that will be of no use and probably sell next to nothing on ebay. DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!!!

dekadentdave said:
Alright, I must take a rare moment here to rag on Hot Toys; why the hell didn't they include this with First Blood Rambo?!?!?

Easy now. Easy. Do not upset the god of HT. I shall offer a sacrifice to atone for these blasphemous tones.
:bow :cut :bow

:D

Even Hot Toys is not immune to criticism much to the surprise of my pundits. See, I can admit when my favorite toy company makes mistakes. I'm not a jlcmsu. :lol

hey which HT fig has the palest skinned Muscular rubber bod (not the big DEVGRU but smaller like Rambo)? IIRC Rambo II is the tannest (SDU Casual about the same), First Blood a bit lighter, Drake about the same as FB, and Rocky's the lightest. correct?

dekadentdave said:
Well Cotswold Collectibles now has the correct Rambo M60E1 with folding bipod up for pre-order but you must make a minimum $25 purchase... AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

GIHT-20265I.jpeg

Alright, I must take a rare moment here to rag on Hot Toys; why the hell didn't they include this with First Blood Rambo?!?!? Now I have to spend more money just to get one with the folding bipod! This is worse than Sideshow omitting Sarah Connor's watch or Connery Bond's carnation. Now I'm gonna have to shell out a Jackson and I will have an extra M60 that will be of no use and probably sell next to nothing on ebay. DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!!!

so this is the badboy that rambo used in the movie?
forgive my ignorance, i can tell the difference between a knife and a gun but i can't tell the difference between guns. apart from your basic "this is a machine gun and this is a shotgun" type thing.

The one that came with First Blood Rambo is incorrect. It was the Viet Nam Gunner M60 Shorty with shorter barrel and no folding bipod. That is the correct longer barrel and folding bipod.

dekadentdave said:
The one that came with First Blood Rambo is incorrect. It was the Viet Nam Gunner M60 Shorty with shorter barrel and no folding bipod. That is the correct longer barrel and folding bipod.

thanks, dude. i knew that the one that came with rambo was wrong, mainly because everyone was so super p!ssed about it. otherwise i probably wouldn't have noticed. but now i know, i'm p!ssed too. so i will have to get this new one. toys2.net has the whole set broken down into individual guns so i'll get it from there. thanks again.

Sucks i paid 157$ shipped for my rocky when i can now get em for 85$.Since i don't have rocky anymore cause of my HDTV fiasco this is a blessing.(and man is it worth AT LEAST 94$ shipped IMO.):cool:

rw23 said:
Easily!!! :D I know how you feel Vice, $135 for me!

Since i had such a smooth transaction with alterego with my SM3 bust i think i'll use them for the upcoming rocky figs.

Seth Gecko said:
Since i had such a smooth transaction with alterego with my SM3 bust i think i'll use them for the upcoming rocky figs.
Good choice. That's where I got my SM3 bust too. Alter Ego is great, always a little cheaper and very reliable. I'll be getting my Rambo3 fig from them.

Hi Adam. Did you get your Rambo III from Alter Ego Comics yet? If you did, please post pictures of him. I am getting Rambo III in parts from Black Ops Toys.

Hi Adam. Did you get your Rambo III from Alter Ego Comics yet? If you did, please post pictures of him. I am getting Rambo III in parts from Black Ops Toys.

Thier site says that he's not shipping until September so I'm gonna wait until the end of August to order him just in case I stumble across a cheaper one sooner.

Look at the head sculpt on this Rambo, they just keep getting better and better at capturing Stallone's face, man I wish they'd rerelease the Rambo2 and First Blood figures again with new heads done to this quality, they're already great and they'd be phenominal with heads of this quality.

htht_890.jpg

Back