Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see. Looks like Malaysia is becoming a good place to hunt HT figures huh?! Yeah, his PO price is more expensive than the first ones since this one comes w/ a hound.

Hmm suit yourself but if I were you, I wouldn't get rid of those 2 & complete these Preds. Seeing those 3 Super Preds w/ Classic & Royce will be a killer display; but that's just me. :monkey1

Yeah, being a student and not getting any more lunch money during the holidays to save up sucks, pretty much. :lol I am getting a part time job for fun, but if push comes to shove, I'll have to get rid of them.:(

Yeah, being a student and not getting any more lunch money during the holidays to save up sucks, pretty much. :lol I am getting a part time job for fun, but if push comes to shove, I'll have to get rid of them.:(

I feel your situation there dude cause I'm in a same boat as you. Shame we have to grow up and get less Xmas presents unlike in our younger days :lol

Good luck on your part time job there & hope you make some good money out of it and get to keep your other Preds. :wink1:

I feel your situation there dude cause I'm in a same boat as you. Shame we have to grow up and get less Xmas presents unlike in our younger days :lol

Good luck on your part time job there & hope you make some good money out of it and get to keep your other Preds. :wink1:

Yeah less presents for sure, but that can't be blamed as this hobby gets more and more expensive with each release. :lol

And thanks! I'm trying my best.:hi5:

Part 1 and 2 (Part 1 being invisible; magnet in the shoulder) done.
Now showing part 2, Magnet in the lower arm holds the falcon which is also equipped with a magnet (resons of logic :lol )

HT_PF_08.jpg

That is cool Timo! I really like the mod!!! :rock

I may have to try that out too.

Just ordered mine off of eBay 4days ago and just got it in the mail today. i know I'm way late but better late then never : )

I still don't dig him. As a figure or in the film.:(

However, I do like the shots in the film where the falcon returns to his shoulder and when he jumps down to track the footprints.

I really like Falconer as a figure. I pose him with his longest Blade in a simple battle ready pose but in the film I have to agree he was a bit lame, killed to easy for my liking. Love his Bio to

I still don't dig him. As a figure or in the film.:(

However, I do like the shots in the film where the falcon returns to his shoulder and when he jumps down to track the footprints.
Wow, there you go.. :dunno

It just goes to show that we all have different tastes to one degree or another.. but I do find it surprising that someone would actually dislike the Falconer design. It's the best looking of the three in my view - the mask is brilliant for starters. Add the dirty bronze coloured armour & his green-ish skin tone, & it's an instant classic as far as I'm concerned. Regarding the HT figures, I admit the other two are better value..

BTW - I finally got this guy today too!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Through an Aussie e-tailer that's running a sale currently, I got the Falconer for a good deal with free shipping & insurance added. It's just a bit overwhelming right now, I've got orders coming out the wazoo - & I normally try to avoid that kind of thing & stick to a tight budget. There's just a bunch of my wish figures getting released, & with the odd sale item added to the mix.. I really need to reign things in - it's getting pretty hectic!! :gah: :lol

Thanks mate! :duff

I've gone back through this thread & read some pretty wacky comments.. some folks are just never pleased. :lol

This is one BRILLIANT Predator.

I only wish Hot Toys articulated the bird's wings and made it possible for it to dock on Falconer's shoulders....but I still believe to this day, the falcon accessory was an afterthought. HT wasn't planning on releasing one with the figure.

i personaly think falconer is the best looking of them all. The bio is definatley the best. Its like something egyptian ???? Berserker is my least favorite i just dont like the red colour in the skin & the face is crap compared to the original P1 design, I know they needed to update the character as they were super preds but it reminds me of a turkey or something lol

Back