Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here's something different :) . My HT Predators decided to form a band, a Christian Metal band, like Stryper :D (which is my favorite, and if you don't like Stryper please don't start a discussion on that here).

This one is Predyter! :lol

I took pictures with and without Lost Predator's box as a backdrop for the concert. Some pics are meant to be as if taken from the audience.

Enjoy!

Rehearsal:

attachment.php

During concert:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Being a bass player myself, that is cool to see Falconer rockin' 4 strings. Now if it was just a Rickenbacker... Makes sense he'd be the bassist though...

capellamusic you need a drummer Pred:rock2

You're right, it would look even cooler with a drummer making it a complete band! Unfortunately I haven't got any miniature drums. But if I had it, it would have been Medicom RAH Alien on the drumkit as I only have 3 HT Predators :lol .

You're right, it would look even cooler with a drummer making it a complete band! Unfortunately I haven't got any miniature drums. But if I had it, it would have been Medicom RAH Alien on the drumkit as I only have 3 HT Predators :lol .

Alien on drums!! :lol
That's just too good. :clap

Magnet Falconer mod:

Would like to share this mod in this thread too,
maybe someone would like to make it too... ;)

There is two little magnets in the "falcon"
and and two of them on the glove molded into Milliput.

Click!

And here comes some awesomeness:

He looks soooo purposeful now. :horror

Wow that is cool! I'm going to try this when my falconer comes in! Thank you for sharing.

When I saw the pictures, I immediately thought "Stryper, The Yellow and Black Attack" THEN I read the text. :clap

Wow, that is awesome. I am probably showing my age, but I saw Stryper in concert four times.
You need a 1/6 scale Robert Sweet drum set. Robert Sweet used to be into collecting swords (I think) and blades and Predators seem go together well.

Thanks for sharing something unique.

BTW, if anyone wants to see all the photos and in better quality, please check here on facebook (you don't need to have an account there):

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1341727758514&id=1690823383&aid=35058&l=37c4513650

Back