Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say to ObsidianStag that your paint job is top notch.
Man, that's awesome. The pics don't do any justice u know that.

Seth, thanks for the mandibles as well. Waiting on the open one so he's be perfect. Thanks to u two. :)

Glad the head and such made it to you safely, not that it was a long trip, but I was still worried about it a little bit. Can't wait to see your Falconer with his new head! Oh, and by the way, the very last thing I did to it was repaint a few of the braids, the silver paint had faded off some, so mind that when handling it! Can't wait to see him all put together!

I got my falconer in today!! Love the smell of a brand new figure. I attempted to take off the bio, but I stopes after I could not loosen around the mouth area. I was using a blow dryer. I read through the thread here and was wondering what is the eaisest method? I am a noob and hope not to be a pain in the ass asking for help. Thank you in advance!

The sculpts are awesome on those NECA pieces, but I can't stand how they do a material shirt with sculpted pants. It's just throws it off for me.

this is off topic but I just wanted to say, have you seen the Scream Ghost face killer new figure? they made the top part of the costume plastic and the bottom real cloth, he looks pretty weird, he looks like he is wearing a hoodie sweater and a skirt LOL

I got my falconer in today!! Love the smell of a brand new figure. I attempted to take off the bio, but I stoped after I could not loosen around the mouth area. I was using a blow dryer. I read through the thread here and was wondering what is the easiest method? I am a noob and hope not to be a pain in the ass asking for help. Thank you in advance!

I've taken the mask off of 3 Falconer heads, all I did was pull gently until the "face" section was loose, and softly cut into the "seam" area where the face part that is glued into the mask meets the head. I used a hobbie knife, or Xacto blade, same thing. All 3 times it seemed/felt like I was going to break something (and I imagine you could easily) but it's doable with minimal to no damage to any and all parts. Not sure if that helps, but good luck.

I just want to say to ObsidianStag that your paint job is top notch.
Man, that's awesome. The pics don't do any justice u know that.

Seth, thanks for the mandibles as well. Waiting on the open one so he's be perfect. Thanks to u two. :)

Glad the head and such made it to you safely,

Congrats and well done guys.:clap

ObsidianStag; said:
I've taken the mask off of 3 Falconer heads, all I did was pull gently until the "face" section was loose, and softly cut into the "seam" area where the face part that is glued into the mask meets the head. I used a hobbie knife, or Xacto blade, same thing. All 3 times it seemed/felt like I was going to break something (and I imagine you could easily) but it's doable with minimal to no damage to any and all parts. Not sure if that helps, but good luck.
I thank you so much for your help! I'm going to give it a try again when I get home. How do I go about finding the mouth area? I have mandibles but the inner mouth is what is stumping me. Thank you again.

Re: Why, Lisa, WHY!? You are tearing me apart!

5484274243_17c9747713_b.jpg

Awesome pic! :clap

I´ll have this guy next sunday, was thinking of posing him in a similar way.

Re: Why, Lisa, WHY!? You are tearing me apart!

Epic pose there Cent.:clap

Sorry for being a pain, but what setting did you use for that one? What background did you use? I really like the feel in this pic, especially the light highlights and shadows.:)
Thanks goose.
Not a problem....settings are:

1/5sec.
f/5.6
ISO-100
Focal length 68mm (although it may have looked better at 50mm)
No flash
Natural lighting
White balance = Daylight

Glad the head and such made it to you safely, not that it was a long trip, but I was still worried about it a little bit. Can't wait to see your Falconer with his new head! Oh, and by the way, the very last thing I did to it was repaint a few of the braids, the silver paint had faded off some, so mind that when handling it! Can't wait to see him all put together!

U really did paint some of the tips. Cool. Didn't realize that before. Niceeeeee...

:lecture Can't wait to see pics of that too.

Congrats and well done guys.:clap

Thanks guys. Will try to take pics soon. :)

Back