Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy today. However trying to get a decent look at him while in work has proven to be an exercise in extreme frustration so I put him away before I have to kill someone. Thank you for reading.

Got this guy today. However trying to get a decent look at him while in work has proven to be an exercise in extreme frustration so I put him away before I have to kill someone. Thank you for reading.
Oooo! That's tough.
Hope you can still focus at work and stay away from operating any heavy machinery. ;)

But exciting when you get to take him home i hope.I love all the predators!Even with the problems im willing to look past that.

Great figure. Mine has the usual issues of loose thigh armour and not quite as close fitting as one would like chest armour and so far I haven't got the LEDs to work. I also wish the dreads were thicker and longer. Otherwise he rules.

Back