Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it also make sense that he is slightly larger than berserker when in the movie he clearly was smaller than berserker? Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no doubts why you like him, and your reasons for liking him are legitimate. And I respect your reasons for liking him. Just as I respect the reasons why people don't like him. Both sides should be respected and discussed to truely give both sides of the story behind the Hot Toys Falconer. So I respectfully disagree that opinions about falconer that may differ from yours belong in another thread. This thread is about falconer right? If I were to create another related thread about the bad points of falconer, wouldn't that be a redundant thread? The powers that be would certainly not allow this, thus I'm stuck here in this thread with you. Sorry.

"Can't we all just get along?" :wink1:
He wasn't "clearly" smaller, and from the pics I've seen of the two figures standing next to each other, you can hardly tell.

You just can't say this figure "sucks" because it has no Plasma Caster.. I mean, seriously. Who collects HT Predators just for the Plasma Caster? He didn't even use it in the movie, because he didn't have one.
I buy the figures because I want what I saw on the screen to be on my shelf. It's okay if it is slightly off. Which HT Falconer is. It's never going to be 100$ screen accurate.
But this guy is saying that the whole figure is crap now because you can't remove the Bio mask to see the face that wasn't even in the movie. That is not an opinion, it's a false statement.

But yeah, lets "get along"... :1-1:

He wasn't "clearly" smaller, and from the pics I've seen of the two figures standing next to each other, you can hardly tell.

You just can't say this figure "sucks" because it has no Plasma Caster.. I mean, seriously. Who collects HT Predators just for the Plasma Caster? He didn't even use it in the movie, because he didn't have one.
I buy the figures because I want what I saw on the screen to be on my shelf. It's okay if it is slightly off. Which HT Falconer is. It's never going to be 100$ screen accurate.
But this guy is saying that the whole figure is crap now because you can't remove the Bio mask to see the face that wasn't even in the movie. That is not an opinion, it's a false statement.

But yeah, lets "get along"... :1-1:

Good point, he didn't have a plasma caster in the movie so it makes no sense for the figure to have one. What I think he mean't about the plasma caster statement was that it sucks that this is one of the few preds without the plasma caster when traditionally, most(I know lost pred is another exception) preds have always had the plasma caster. But it's only the dudes opinion. If he thinks it sucks, that's his problem. He's just sharing his problems with the figure to us. It's good to have people with views like that. It galvanizes us to debate and makes for some good and vibrant discussions. Now let's be best buds again! :1-1: :wink1:

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. Heaviest HT figure I ever owned. Rather annoyingly 2 of the faux leather straps connecting his thigh armour had come away and it was a proper ball ache getting them to stick back with super glue. Sort of ruined it for me.

Cool as he is, this is the most underwhelming figure I ever spent too much money on.

Mine arrived today. Heaviest HT figure I ever owned. Rather annoyingly 2 of the faux leather straps connecting his thigh armour had come away and it was a proper ball ache getting them to stick back with super glue. Sort of ruined it for me.

Cool as he is, this is the most underwhelming figure I ever spent too much money on.

what made it "underwhelming" ?

Good point, he didn't have a plasma caster in the movie so it makes no sense for the figure to have one. What I think he mean't about the plasma caster statement was that it sucks that this is one of the few preds without the plasma caster when traditionally, most(I know lost pred is another exception) preds have always had the plasma caster. But it's only the dudes opinion. If he thinks it sucks, that's his problem. He's just sharing his problems with the figure to us. It's good to have people with views like that. It galvanizes us to debate and makes for some good and vibrant discussions. Now let's be best buds again! :1-1: :wink1:
No doubt. I agree wholeheartedly.
However, I promise people in the digital realm and in face-to-face conversations will take you more seriously if you can avoid beginning your statements with, "Lol this figure sucks...". :thud: :slap

Im happy but my wallet isn't :monkey2 just this month im hit with my berserker mask, falconer mask, t1 t800, mark iv and now ht falconer :banghead

Yea I got other hobbys that sideshow doesn't make stuff for. I know blasphemy but fast cars arnt cheap.

you know guys the fact is i love this figure as much as i love the berserker.
but i agree with the people that says that ht had to make a predator head so the mask would take off,cause they did it with the guardian predator....and if i can remember the guardian didn't take his mask off in the movie but he did come with a headsculp!
so why not falconer?

still i love this piece of art but sadly no mask off

No doubt. I agree wholeheartedly.
However, I promise people in the digital realm and in face-to-face conversations will take you more seriously if you can avoid beginning your statements with, "Lol this figure sucks...". :thud: :slap

You're probably right, but there are a lot of members out there who like to be sarcarcastic, cynical and negative in their tone. He isn't the only one, and he won't be the last. If you let it get to you, then they've already won right? :wink1:

Last edited:
you know guys the fact is i love this figure as much as i love the berserker.
but i agree with the people that says that ht had to make a predator head so the mask would take off,cause they did it with the guardian predator....and if i can remember the guardian didn't take his mask off in the movie but he did come with a headsculp!
so why not falconer?

still i love this piece of art but sadly no mask off
:goodpost: good point.

You're probably right, but there are a lot of members out there who like to be sarcarcastic, cynical and negative in their tone. He isn't the only one, and he won't be the last. If you let it get to you, then they've already one right? :wink1:

I will meet you in person and eat your children. Supposedly eating TV's btw, just a FYI, it's the latest theory.

STRONGEST DER Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. :panic:

It has been said many times that the licensee denied them the right to have a removable mask...HT just created a creative work-around so people would have an opportunity to customize more easily if they wanted.

Back