Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His mask never came off in the movie and he doesn't have a plasma cannon in the movie. Yet he got a Falcon as a replacement which is 5x better than the plasma cannon and a Predator Skull which is probably the best accessory a Predator figure has got outside of a nice display base and AVP's ancient Spear/Xeno head.

Yeah, heard a lot of good things about that place. Only negative is that Saturdays are packed in the afternoon and finding parking could become a problem.

For those that have been there, what are their Hot Toys prices like when compared to online vendors? Also, do they charge tax? Since you can haggle I'm thinking, tax isn't so much of an issue anymore.

The hot toys predator prices are a rip-off. There are 3 or 4 venders that sell hot toys stuff, and they all seem to coordinate their prices together. One was selling a berserker for $225. If you are looking for bargins on hot toys figures, frank and sons is NOT the place.

Lol this figure sucks no detachable face mask, no plasma cannon, if you already have the berserker then what's the reason unless you have money to burn
Go away troll
:exactly:

What's the point to a post like that?? :slap

What's wrong with violator66's post? He's merely stating an opinion that I happen to agree with. Falconer is basically a repaint of the berserker, (head aside), and what sucks even more is that you can't remove his mask. Those are true facts.

Last edited:
What's wrong with that post? He's merely stating an opinion that I happen to agree with. Falconer is basically a repaint of the berserker body, and what sucks even more is that you can't remove his mask. Those are true facts.

Another true fact that is that this has already been discussed at nauseum. ;)

Another true fact that is that this has already been discussed at nauseum. ;)

I bet if work13 was offered every single AVP Pred, he'd turn those down too? Perhaps the P2 Preds as well?
Hintity, hint, hint -- they're all similar to each other because that's the way the designs work. And Falconer is actually worth getting more than the others, because the latest Pred film has much more variety between the characters (unlike AVP). When Tracker comes a-callin' (and he's WAY different), I bet Falconer will feel more welcome.

What's wrong with violator66's post? He's merely stating an opinion that I happen to agree with. Falconer is basically a repaint of the berserker, (head aside), and what sucks even more is that you can't remove his mask. Those are true facts.
Another True fact is that Falconer and Berserker are the same kind of Predator in the movie. Have the same kind of body and very similar armor in the movie. He also never removes his Bio in the movie. And he also never has a Plasma Caster in the movie.

How is that the toys problem?

Real criticism is lack of articulation or bad paintwork. Brittle joints or lack of accuracy to what it is meant to be.

Thats what was wrong with the post. His post might of been Valid in a critique of Super Predator design discussion but none of what he said can be held against the toy as a negative.

It was a whine that the Falconer doesnt come with something it never had and isn't able to reveal a face that was never shown.

The post may have included true facts, however, it was constructed in such a way that conveyed lack of intelligence.

Another True fact is that Falconer and Berserker are the same kind of Predator in the movie. Have the same kind of body and very similar armor in the movie. He also never removes his Bio in the movie. And he also never has a Plasma Caster in the movie.

How is that the toys problem?

Real criticism is lack of articulation or bad paintwork. Brittle joints or lack of accuracy to what it is meant to be.

Thats what was wrong with the post. His post might of been Valid in a critique of Super Predator design discussion but none of what he said can be held against the toy as a negative.

It was a whine that the Falconer doesnt come with something it never had and isn't able to reveal a face that was never shown.
:lecture :exactly:

I bet if work13 was offered every single AVP Pred, he'd turn those down too? Perhaps the P2 Preds as well?
Hintity, hint, hint -- they're all similar to each other because that's the way the designs work. And Falconer is actually worth getting more than the others, because the latest Pred film has much more variety between the characters (unlike AVP). When Tracker comes a-callin' (and he's WAY different), I bet Falconer will feel more welcome.

Then you'd lose the bet buddy, because I would not turn them down. I would take all the avp preds that were offered to me and sell them :wink1:. I dislike them for different reasons(they look like bobble-heads). Plus, if you follow my posts, You'd know that I actually like the Pred 2 Gardian.

I realize the designs were the same on the newer "Predators" figures in order to save on costs, I'm just saying that Falconer is a cheaper paint app than berserker, and it sucks that his mask doesn't come off, which is why most people agree that Berserker is a better and more desirable pred then falconer. hinty hint hint, If you don't believe me, just check the polls--> https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89068 :wink1:

Last edited:
The post may have included true facts, however, it was constructed in such a way that conveyed lack of intelligence.

I don't get why there was a "Lack of intelligence," His opinion and statements were pretty acurate IMO. Was it conveyed in a teasing and chiding way? maybe,(that's no different than the other more senior members on this board who make condesending comments and snide remarks), but it wasn't lacking in intelligence. Infact quite the contrary, it was a pretty perceptive observation. If you're going to make a blanket statement of "Lack of intelligence" whenever anybody posts a snide remark, then I guess you are implying that the majority of the members on this site must have a "lack of intelligence." I don't think you mean that, right? :wink1:

Last edited:
Falconer arrived today :yess:
Was waiting for me when I arrived home,
The usual excellent OSB standard of packaging :hi5:
Superb figure,so glad I pre-ordered him,
:panic::panic::panic:BRING ON THE TRACKER !!! :panic::panic::panic:

Kindest regards
Tys

I really want to display my Falconer Predator figure with a screwed up sculpt of another predator... LEET!

If you're going to say this figure "sucks" because of the reasons you listed, then you're in the wrong thread.
If you don't like him because of these bull____ reasons, then you're not a real Predator fan.

"if you already have berserker then whats the reason unless you have money to burn"

Because he isn't Mr. Black, hes a whole new Predator. Falconer is probably my favorite Predator from Predators, I love his skin tone, Bio, Falcon, etc. The only thing they have in common is a couple pieces of armor.. They're clan members so it makes sense too.

I really want to display my Falconer Predator figure with a screwed up sculpt of another predator... LEET!

If you're going to say this figure "sucks" because of the reasons you listed, then you're in the wrong thread.
If you don't like him because of these bull____ reasons, then you're not a real Predator fan.

"if you already have berserker then whats the reason unless you have money to burn"

Because he isn't Mr. Black, hes a whole new Predator. Falconer is probably my favorite Predator from Predators, I love his skin tone, Bio, Falcon, etc. The only thing they have in common is a couple pieces of armor.. They're clan members so it makes sense too.

Does it also make sense that he is slightly larger than berserker when in the movie he clearly was smaller than berserker? Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no doubts why you like him, and your reasons for liking him are legitimate. And I respect your reasons for liking him. Just as I respect the reasons why people don't like him. Both points should be respected and discussed to truely give both sides of the story behind the Hot Toys Falconer. So I respectfully disagree that opinions about falconer that may differ from yours belong in another thread. This thread is about falconer right? If I were to create another related thread about the bad points of falconer, wouldn't that be a redundant thread? The powers that be would certainly not allow this, thus I'm stuck here in this thread with you. Sorry.

"Can't we all just get along?" :wink1:

Last edited:
Falconer arrived today :yess:
Was waiting for me when I arrived home,
The usual excellent OSB standard of packaging :hi5:
Superb figure,so glad I pre-ordered him,
:panic::panic::panic:BRING ON THE TRACKER !!! :panic::panic::panic:

Kindest regards
Tys
I'm down with tracker too buddy! :yess:

Processing Alert Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***​

PROCESSING BEGINS: February 4, 2011
Item name: Falconer - Predators
Item #: 901001
Item price: $ 4.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on February 4, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER OR UPDATE ITS INFORMATION?
If you have last-minute changes or need to cancel this order, you must contact Customer Service directly IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS by phone at (800) 474-3746 or (805) 214-2157.

Customers will be responsible for any shipping fees as a result of late cancellations or incorrect shipping addresses as per our policy posted at the following link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

Back