1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you flip through the instructions? It might be stuck inside. Check under the stand too. I'm not positive it was in with the instructions. I just remember not expecting it to be where it was. :lol

I think the 1st batch did not come with it, so none of the early reviewers got one i think it showed up once Sideshow started shipping.

Okay...right thread this time. :)

Just opened this one up...had it for a few weeks but just now got the time. Here are a few images....

HAWKEYE 007sm.jpg

HAWKEYE 008sm.jpg

HAWKEYE 006sm.jpg

I'm not getting the complaints about the portrait...I think it looks really good. Man, is this figure loaded or what? Haven't seen this many accessories since I picked up Dr. Strange last year. Certainly makes for a huge variety of pose and display options that's for sure. Outfit is well-detailed, figure is sturdy and holds poses well.

Was so inspired by the shots and comments about EG Black Widow that I've gone ahead and ordered that as well...she should be here next week. It'll be cool to display these two together. Will forego putting on the Ronin gear until after I get some shots with BW and Hawkeye while he's in this configuration. After what I've read and seen in videos about the Ronin vest, I'm going to carefully get it on the figure and it's staying on. Looks okay in the package....finger's crossed it's alright
and in working order.

One more...

HAWKEYE 002.jpg

Last edited:
Okay...right thread this time. :)

Just opened this one up...had it for a few weeks but just now got the time. Here are a few images....

View attachment 499472

View attachment 499473

View attachment 499475

I'm not getting the complaints about the portrait...I think it looks really good. Man, is this figure loaded or what? Haven't seen this many accessories since I picked up Dr. Strange last year. Certainly makes for a huge variety of pose and display options that's for sure. Outfit is well-detailed, figure is sturdy and holds poses well.

Was so inspired by the shots and comments about EG Black Widow that I've gone ahead and ordered that as well...she should be here next week. It'll be cool to display these two together. Will forego putting on the Ronin gear until after I get some shots with BW and Hawkeye while he's in this configuration. After what I've read and seen in videos about the Ronin vest, I'm going to carefully get it on the figure and it's staying on. Looks okay in the package....finger's crossed it's alright
and in working order.

One more...

I agree about the headsculpt. Best Hawkeye so far. In hand it’s amazing. 100% Renner.
Only seeing one of your pics.
And I can’t wait to see him with Widow. I have them both but haven’t opened them up yet either, lol.

Okay...got the pics fixed (I hope). They are showing on my phone and computer now....don't know what happened there. Thanks for the heads-up. BW will be here THU...looking forward to her!

Just opened mine after having it for weeks. This is definitely Chinese Renner and not Jeremy.

Another shot of Clint....

HAWKEYE 012.jpg

Ordered and received EG BW to display with him, but she's gotta go back. Front of the outfit has glue or something distorting the fabric and it's too eye-catching to ignore, especially in photos....dang it.

So the shots of Hawkeye and Black Widow will have to wait.

In the meantime, he's looking great!

I posted some of the pictures on the Facebook group. The zipper on the jacket is horrible. Took me forever to try and get the tab on the bottom to slot in and it just wouldn?t work. With all the rubbing back and forth it caused the tab to fray and it?s basically just fabric...not really hard plastic. I will see if sideshow can send me a new jacket but even if they do I probably won?t attempt to do it again. Guess he will just be Hawkeye for me.

View attachment 493287

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you end up? Mine does not have a plastic insert thing too.

How did you end up? Mine does not have a plastic insert thing too.

I got a replacement from sideshow and just put it in the box for now. It looks fine but didn?t want to mess with the zipper again.

Another shot before I attempt the Ronin changeover. From what I've read and seen of the difficulties folks have encountered with the vest, once that Ronin garb is on, it's not coming off...

HAWKEYE 016.jpg

And with Nat....

EG BLACK WIDOW 016.jpg

Last edited:
Still haven't tried the "Ronin" switchover yet...wanted to get a few more shots with Clint in his Hawkeye mode...

HAWKEYE 017.jpg

HAWKEYE 020.jpg

HAWKEYE 018.jpg

It is a solid figure that can be posed and hold them well. I like the material that the pants are made of. They look sharp and detailed. Just thankful they aren't pleather. It's cool that the gear (armbands, shin guards et al) are easily adjustable when handling the figure. It was just fun to have a figure that didn't feel constrained by an undersuit or too fragile because of the gear like some other recent ones I've picked up (mainly SW)

Gotta quit putting off the changeover (and fingers crossed that the Ronin vest is okay)...

I delayed the Ronin look for ages and then finally took the plunge and it took all of 15 minutes. The only real challenge was the zipper (I have broken zippers on figures before) - I gently pushed/pulled the body of the zipper and did not use the tab at all, was surprisingly easy.

e0a1a57a04f63aac7e75ddae75ff047a.jpg

ee423033ed0ae67b895af84eb0a513d8.jpg

Just bought one and the zipper broke right away. Not sure what I want to do about it, but it is a weird choice by Hot Toys with the zippers and closures on this figure. The middle vest is a molded zipper rather than working one, the side is a working zipper with weak tab on the right, the shoulder strap has no clasp and just goes over the shoulder with the head removed, the belt is velcro, and the hoodie appears to have a mildly stiff fabric tab that frays on its "working" zipper. Why not a metal tab given the rest of the prongs are metal and this is a figure meant to be swappable?

It's a shame because the rest of this figure is so top notch, I love the look, the accessories, the mobility of the figure (some hot toys can barely move when encased in a suit), the segmented Ronin head that can come apart at the neck as well as the base so you can use it on other non-HT figures, it's all great. Those zippers, though, really kill some of the fun.

Back