1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here in a couple days and if it doesn't have that i'm asking for a replacement jacket.

When i got mine in 3 weeks ago, it took me a week to notice some glue on the deluxe jacket shoulder pad. Let sideshow know and a new one is already coming(sideshows one redeeming factor for me). I would have sworn that I would have somehow messed up the zipper putting it on, but after a stressful patient time got it. I can easily see screwing that up.

4744dc91e25531d8920322373874aebb.jpg

Whatever it takes...

Yep, after his Ronin scene and before the final battle there was a small/3 arrow quiver part added on to his scabbard.

According to someone on facebook, it was a detail added late in production.

Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_snapshot_01.50.23_[2020.08.21_18.54.22].jpg

Yep, after his Ronin scene and before the final battle there was a small/3 arrow quiver part added on to his scabbard.

View attachment 493670

Still thinking about tacking the sheath and sword to the main quiver. Also still thinking about how to pose with the sword in hand and the bow around his shoulder. Hasn't quite come together yet though.

Yea if you check out the set photos, most of the early shots he only had the sword on his back. Wonder if the extra piece was most cgi?..
117612996_185079476385908_8382475578175337199_n.jpg
117983308_186964092991010_4063013669264106548_n.jpg

Still thinking about tacking the sheath and sword to the main quiver. Also still thinking about how to pose with the sword in hand and the bow around his shoulder. Hasn't quite come together yet though.

Also I have seen some ppl figure out a way to piece the sheath on somehow to the quiver. Maybe taping it to the under side of the quiver.

117188896_218822226161110_9210903483236924367_n (1).jpg

Another thing you can do if you want him holding the sword with both the bow and quiver on his back (if you dont want to outright stretch/slot him through the bow) is potentially place the bow in between the quiver slot? It was something i was thinking of. Like you know the piece on the back where the quiver slides in? Well place the inner space of the bow down over it first. And then once you slot the quiver in snugly, it should hold in place. Just a thought. Havent tried it yet

View attachment 493670

Noticed this the last time I watched endgame while unboxing my Hawkeye; But the Quiver in the final battle he had a quiver which looks very much like the one we got in box with one key change the sword can sheath right in the middle between the two openings for arrows. It would have been such an easy fix after the proto Can't help but think that like 3 years ago they would have done this; but now?

Noticed this the last time I watched endgame while unboxing my Hawkeye; But the Quiver in the final battle he had a quiver which looks very much like the one we got in box with one key change the sword can sheath right in the middle between the two openings for arrows. It would have been such an easy fix after the proto Can't help but think that like 3 years ago they would have done this; but now?
Problem was there was no actual room for the sword to slot into in the final battle quiver in the film because the opening you are referring to actually had a strap separating the two arrow slots. Its actually something hot toys missed in their final design. Which is surprising since I feel like it was an obvious reason for even making two different arrow slot sections to begin with. Dont know how they missed it. That and the arrow feathering themselves being the wrong color

Falcon, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Loki and more Marvel Studios costumes on display_.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-08-24-20-16-31.jpg
avengers-endgame-movie-screencaps.com-16847.jpg

In fact because there was no room to hold the sword in the main quiver, they actually ended up making clint just magically pull it outta nowhere in the sewer scene lmao. For an accurate way to hold both sheath and quiver they should have included the vormir piece...tho the fig already has a huge load of accessories..

Back