1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?! The CW likeness of Renner is amazing!

No matter what you think of the likeness of the CW version that ugly cheap looking action figure neck joint looks atrocious. That doesn't belong on a high end figure. This figure doesn't have that problem.

The paint app is so much better on CW than AOU though.

Agreed, but that’s not what was asked. :lol

I’d prefer the CW version though over this version if I were to just have one Hawkeye figure. Even though it looks good, it’s not very Hawkeye-ish to me. I’d only get it if I already had another Hawkeye figure.

Finally added this to my preorder list before they all disappeared. I wasn't sure if I really wanted this to be my one Hawkeye figure, but the outfit has grown on me even more after seeing the movie again, and that sculpt just looks too damn good to pass up. And plus for me it's his most memorable and heartbreaking role in the movies by far, and probably the most I've ever actually cared about the character, which kinda makes up for it not being his more traditional look.

At first I was gung ho about this figure..but after watching EG , his Ronin attire kind of seems meh

I guess we will wit to see in the final production piece :dunno

Really curious how the outer layer will work in terms of removing it as one piece

60285592_650410918738142_1729537028066529261_n.jpg
O1CN01ocEjNM1xSTyIfpTyn_!!3283376442.jpg

Im assuming thats a functioning zipper. Hopefully it isnt too hard to do.

Maybe so, but velcro would probably prove more reliable/durable than if we have to undo that zipper every time we switch out his look.

I would much prefer an easy swap out method...so a zipper would be annoying for sure...but magnets would be much more preferable than velcro...hopefully HT goes the magnets route.

When you guys get you ronin figure- how do you guys plan to display it- with or without the mask? I’m not sure because I like both the headscuplt and the ninja mask..

When you guys get you ronin figure- how do you guys plan to display it- with or without the mask? I’m not sure because I like both the headscuplt and the ninja mask..

Without and Ronin armor on rack. Or get one deluxe, one regular and display both :D

I'm gonna alternate between both looks. Maybe do 1 month with, one without, etc.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna alternate between both looks. Maybe do 1 month with, one without, etc.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

This

Don't know if I'll change up every month but could see me doing it every 6 months. To me the whole point of figures over statues is to vary up your display every once & a while, but to each their own.

Im going to have him in full Ronin get up mask included. But he will also have the arrows on his back and the bow in one hand.

Meanwhile the sword in the other hand and pointing to fire his mini wrist crossbow. Like this pic
q2fjJH6.jpg

I want to display him with as much weapons as possible haha. I also plan on maybe getting the civil war arrows parted out and replacing the arrows he comes with. As for whatever reason the tips on this figure are white. While in the film they are black. So CW versions are the correct color. Hopefully they fit in the new quiver.

so does this come with two nameplates for the stand?

One for Hawkeye and the other for Ronin?
Accessories:
- One (1) katana sheath (attachable to cross-body belt)***
- One (1) arrow quiver (attachable to cross-body belt)
- One (1) interchangeable character name tag***
- Movie-theme figure stand with character name and interchangeable graphic card

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Back