1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessories:
- One (1) katana sheath (attachable to cross-body belt)***
- One (1) arrow quiver (attachable to cross-body belt)
- One (1) interchangeable character name tag***
- Movie-theme figure stand with character name and interchangeable graphic card

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Wow, is this the first time we are getting a figure with an interchangeable name tag? I'm assuming they will use magnets

Need this ninja Clint bad.

65821605_2269894106674009_3366663328061635806_n.jpg

Accessories:
- One (1) katana sheath (attachable to cross-body belt)***
- One (1) arrow quiver (attachable to cross-body belt)
- One (1) interchangeable character name tag***
- Movie-theme figure stand with character name and interchangeable graphic card

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Whats a graphic card? It says interchangeable but is it like a background?

Whats a graphic card? It says interchangeable but is it like a background?

I believe it's similar to the iron man mark 3/7 stealth mode figures where the graphic was not printed or adhered permanently to the figure base. Rather a cardboard cut out was used and sits on top of the figure base. I'm assuming the same concept will be used here for Ronin/Hawkeye...

I believe it's similar to the iron man mark 3/7 stealth mode figures where the graphic was not printed or adhered permanently to the figure base. Rather a cardboard cut out was used and sits on top of the figure base. I'm assuming the same concept will be used here for Ronin/Hawkeye...

Understood thanks

Now that it's confirmed his new show will also be exploring his time as Ronin, its a treat to say we will definitely be getting some mileage out of this suit.

55770612_997725127088292_5232980458413117558_n.jpg
ronin_ae_ff_by_ssingh511_dd5h0rr-pre.jpg
56940445_2177615452316912_3234037665803644049_n.jpg

I expect he'll just be running around in civilian clothes for most of this series given that it's not an Avengers movie, but hopefully we'll still see him in a new, more traditional Hawkeye suit at some point.

I expect he'll just be running around in civilian clothes for most of this series given that it's not an Avengers movie, but hopefully we'll still see him in a new, more traditional Hawkeye suit at some point.

Probably, but Fiege himself made a point to say more Ronin era will be explored so its a safe bet this suit will get more play

Probably, but Fiege himself made a point to say more Ronin era will be explored so its a safe bet this suit will get more play

Maybe all the killings he did while Ronin comes back to bite him. One of those cartels or whatever comes after him and his Famiy

Maybe all the killings he did while Ronin comes back to bite him. One of those cartels or whatever comes after him and his Famiy

Yup shady underworld dealings come with percussions. Or maybe it's a lot simpler than that, and it's how they introduced Kate. Maybe she's a girl he rescued from one of the cartels or Yakuza or whatever gang.

She was in the 1st Avengers by the Russian guy.

Fair. Just wanted to point out that they can have names without being mentioned in the movie (not that I think Ronin will be on name plate). The name Hawkeye was only mentioned roughly one time, Scarlet Witch is never mentioned, nor Quicksilver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back