1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head looks miles better than ant man. If you told me both were from the same company that I didn’t know I’d tell you were crazy.
Anyway, definitely getting this.

Head looks miles better than ant man. If you told me both were from the same company that I didn’t know I’d tell you were crazy.
Anyway, definitely getting this.

Just because it's not smiling?

104007699_655768745020331_4116272344883034278_o.jpg

The best Hawkeye so far. For the first time no ugly exposed neck and elbow joints on a hot toys Hawkeye figure!

:dunno
View attachment 487981

Looks like a strong likeness to me

I agree and I think it'll be even better in-hand. I think it is worth remembering that these are photographs of a 1.5 inch head. It's never going to be spot on. If you dressed this guy in street clothes and put it on your shelf, everyone would still know it's Jeremy Renner...in my opinion.

I agree and I think it'll be even better in-hand. I think it is worth remembering that these are photographs of a 1.5 inch head. It's never going to be spot on. If you dressed this guy in street clothes and put it on your shelf, everyone would still know it's Jeremy Renner...in my opinion.

The difference between this and some other sculpts is the key features it gets right. The ears, nose, brow and lips are all what you would expect. The head is a bit rounder, which is closer to what he looked like around A1/A2.

1200px-82nd_Academy_Awards%2C_Jeremy_Renner_-_army_mil-66454-2010-03-09-180356.jpg

It's definitely missing that special something that the proto had, and doesn't seem nearly as sharp and detailed as before, but that's just the standard drop we usually see with production sculpts. I don't think it's changed at all otherwise.

I think the sculpt is fine. He has a weird face. The eyes do look a bit asian but it's not a deal breaker. I wasn't going to buy it anyway though.

Looks great in the pics! :yess: Was a bit concerned how he'd turn out after that Ant-Man head sculpt disaster.

Looking forward to getting him. :)

Not blown away by this if I'm honest. The sculpt doesn't appear to have changed since proto (other than being a tad softer)...but something about it definitely seems off. :dunno

It's not Rudd levels of awful, of course...but it's far from Hot Toys best work (just imo, etc).

It looks Ok. I'll wait for this to hit the discount been in a couple of years. Hawkeye is my least favorite mcu hero, and one of my least favorite comic heroes.

It looks Ok. I'll wait for this to hit the discount been in a couple of years. Hawkeye is my least favorite mcu hero, and one of my least favorite comic heroes.

Is there such a thing anymore? They rarely even give good discounts (besides an occasional $20 off with free shipping) on the TFA stormtroopers that have been out for years.

Need to see the wrist weapon and quiver up close for accuracy tho they look good. Still wish they changed the arrow feathers from white to black like they were in the film.
Screenshot_2019-08-24-20-16-43.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-24-20-16-31.jpg
If anyone is selling their black arrow shafts from the A1 or CW versions let me know

Back