1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of off topic, but the detail in that severed AvP alien head looks insanely good. Damn, really wish they'd go back and redo the aliens without rubber.

I'd be shocked if they don't make some companion pieces in terms of various Xenomorphs, or the Queen herself. It's been a long time, so they do have to cater to new collectors who missed out as well! They probably don't want to miss out on that market! :)

On the Queen front, I do hope NECA shows off the prototype of theirs this week too!

I think Aliens is the better of the two Ripley reveals, but there's no way I can afford it if the power loader is included. :(

:panic:

10552458_663429973740085_2466191168414740992_n.jpg

I'll post this in both threads. You have to strain but if you read the sign under the "No Cameras" sign it says that they're pending approval from Weaver still. I'm sure that's all fine print, but it shows they're still in the early prototype stages, and since they definitely won't be available until the latter half of 2015, there's plenty of time to fine tune it.

tumblr_mrp2wq58Kn1r91fqoo1_500_zps69929b43.jpg

This is from the other thread, but it's the closest view of the HS we've seen yet, so I thought it'd work here in case some are only following this one now...even though they'll vary and are still pending approval!

Sorry, it's been a long day...I'm not sure what this means. I'm probably not reading it right. :lol

It's readin' right man, look! (Aliens quote)

:D What I had said was another Aliens quote:

Frost: Man I'm tellin you, I've got a bad feeling about this drop (I think this likeness is pretty crap :lol )
Spunkmeyer: You always say that Frost, you always say ''I've got a bad feeling about this drop'' (your post)
Frost: Okay Okay. When we get back without you, I'll call your folks (my climbdown)

It's readin' right man, look! (Aliens quote)

:D What I had said was another Aliens quote:

Frost: Man I'm tellin you, I've got a bad feeling about this drop (I think this likeness is pretty crap :lol )
Spunkmeyer: You always say that Frost, you always say ''I've got a bad feeling about this drop'' (your post)
Frost: Okay Okay. When we get back without you, I'll call your folks (my climbdown)

:rotfl Nice one! Totally went over my head...I've been up way too long today! So many great lines in that movie...I think it's about that time to crack open the Quadrilogy box set once again!

My favourite exchange?

Hudson: Seventeen days Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...

Ripley: Hudson!

Hudson: ...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!

Ripley: Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.

[to Newt]

Ripley: Right?

[Newt apes a salute]

Hudson: Why don't you put her in charge?

Kind of off topic, but the detail in that severed AvP alien head looks insanely good.

It DOES. Damn shame they insist on using rubber for these. Doing that to Ripley is a travesty in particular. I mean, I want it but... I don't know how to feel about wanting it. Unless they make a change, I'll might just replace the body.

Those look SO GOOD! The likeness is fantastic this early on! Again, if they released it like this, I'd be thrilled, so knowing they'll fine tune it some more is exciting!

This is the one guarantee I've seen so far that I'll definitely own.

Damn..anyone know where I can sell a kidney, maybe a tesitie, perhaps my sole? New batman, new alien, new iron man (x15), new wolverine in comic costume, new bttf w delo, new Star Wars...

Rubber Arms on Ripley, Rubber Suit on Batman: AC.
:gah:

Man, I can´t hear this ******* WORD anymore.

They´re ALL gonna crack, those guys at HT don´t listen to anybody!!!!!

But both Ripley versions really look good.
Even more sad when she´s cracking together with ED.
:(

Totally Endo, the rubber is just a ****ed decision. :(

Out of all the potential goodness I / we were hoping for, Ripley was a grail for me personally.

So disappointed.. :gah:

Back