Hot Toys ED-209 Official Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just seems nuts. I don't mean to call you a liar but that is such a low price, and your question is likewise rather odd, that I feel near-certain that you are lying. Lying I say!

As I see it, the only question now is why you are lying. What game is you playing?

I had a gut feeling it was a good deal, but seeing as I've no idea how much an incomplete set would go for (I'm still relatively new to hot toys and from what the the vids on youtube imply, an incomplete set normally goes for waaaay less) and no way for me to check, I just took a leap of faith. To be honest, the guy was not a hot toys collector and was more of a robocop fan, the only items he collected were robocop stuff and he just grew tired of 'em.

If you look at the completed listings on ebay, you got a steal, unless you are lying ^^

lol and what would I gain through lying?

I tried checking ebay but I just kept getting link is broken error msg. I'm guessing my pc's been infected with a virus? How much do the completed listings go for?

Yea I paid my ed-209 $450, the price is way too low.

:horror

Sounds like a very possible re-release for ED-209 as part of Hot Toys' 2012 Robocop line up.

I was debating selling my ed-209 but after all the recent horror stories I'm not putting anything on ebay. Also, he was my favorite figure for so many years I would probably have a hard time parting with him.

Be nice if Hot Toys offered spare parts for 25 years to replace the deteriorating rubber domes.

I found this here on eBay: "Custom Hot Toys ED-209 Dome Replacement Robocop Sideshow 1/6 scale"
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Hot...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=6283942497988937246

Looks impressive. I think I saw something similar on eBay for $40, but that was a while back.

If my ED's dome were decayed, I'd definitely look into a resin replacement, but thankfully mine is still good overall. Mine is in a glass cabinet and safe from any dust, plus I never pose it.

I found this here on eBay: "Custom Hot Toys ED-209 Dome Replacement Robocop Sideshow 1/6 scale"
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Hot...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=6283942497988937246

Looks impressive. I think I saw something similar on eBay for $40, but that was a while back.

If my ED's dome were decayed, I'd definitely look into a resin replacement, but thankfully mine is still good overall. Mine is in a glass cabinet and safe from any dust, plus I never pose it.

The guy who makes those and is selling them on ebay is actually a member here.

Back