Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally , what magnet do you use for the long neck? 8*3 mm or 4*2mm ?
If you have pics to compare.. thanks

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Just got him from wife for Christmas. Pics really don?t do him justice. Have the SS one also and side by side there is no comparison imo. But the SS one looks good with the cloak on and sitting on the bike so it all works out.

Was looking at this one tonight...almost put it back in the box, but....I'll leave it on display for a bit.

FROM THE DARKNESS.jpg

It is pretty cool. And that's coming from someone who really likes the Sideshow version....

I really don't know why I just bought this guy when I already have SS Maul on display and Solo Maul on PO. Welcome to my Darth Maul museum.

Gotta use some elbow grease. It will snap in firmly.

Exactly. I took my base apart and found out there is a clip inside both holes of the stand that can accommodate the post. You just need to use a bit more ?force? to get it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waited to long on this and now is sold out at BBTS... anyone know where the dx016 is still available at retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed mine from winning an auction from a high review trusted seller on ebay for slightly less then retail just after it sold out at SS, saw one from the same seller go for barely 260 on Christmas eve, I assume prices are up again now if they got stock left.

First commission to repaint Darth Maul Hot Toys for a member on facebook group.

Very happy with the color that I managed to make him have compared to my first try on mine.

First photo from left to right:
Hot toys, mine and commission

200110104917488052.jpg

Second photo:
Hot toys and commission

200110104916732310.jpg

First commission to repaint Darth Maul Hot Toys for a member on facebook group.

Very happy with the color that I managed to make him have compared to my first try on mine.

First photo from left to right:
Hot toys, mine and commission

200110104917488052.jpg

Second photo:
Hot toys and commission

200110104916732310.jpg

I'm no expert, but I'm very impressed with both your repaint and the commission repaint. I wouldn't mind getting my two heads repainted

maul1.jpgmaul2.jpgmaul2.jpg

Just opened mine up. First DX figure and I'm very impressed.

I think my favourite part is the box though haha.

Back