Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I decide to get this I think I'll pass on the speeder. I was never sold on it in the first place and the production pictures haven't really changed my mind.

Wait, there are different versions?

cKn0QNc.jpg

Yes. Subtle improvements often come with the 2nd batch.

On the back of the packaging, you'll see a little white box with a series of numbers. If it ends in .00 that's the v1, but if it ends in .01 that's v2.

:lol :lol

Yes. Subtle improvements often come with the 2nd batch.

On the back of the packaging, you'll see a little white box with a series of numbers. If it ends in .00 that's the v1, but if it ends in .01 that's v2.

Well, today I learned. I've been collecting HT figures for about 10 years now and although I was aware of different batches and some tweaks now and then, I never thought to check the series number to actually see.
But seeing I'm in Europe and often have to wait for about 3 months or more after HK release before my seller gets the figures in stock, I'm guessing it's the V2 batch figures that make it into my collection.

Didn't know there were batch-differences already for Maul. Anyone got any pictures?

Well can't believe this one. Legit Maul V2 is up !!

From Solo. Unbelievable !!

c8671af443f0bb196d5a22f3ffa58b96.jpg

5347a7d6c857c03283341d61549ff7a2.jpg

e102c66aa4ba4043f5453c64ec57db87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly thought this was some kind of joke at first, but nope! To be fair, it does look pretty cool, but still an odd choice for having such a tiny part in that movie

I honestly thought this was some kind of joke at first, but nope! To be fair, it does look pretty cool, but still an odd choice for having such a tiny part in that movie

It is odd. But this is the kind of stuff that sells to more people than just old time fans... “wooow a robot badass mean looking alien devil sword swinging ninja did I mention robot man!!! He’s gonna look awesome next to Ironman!” [emoji6] ...joking, he looks awesome, but not for me. ...or is it for me? [emoji51]

Everybody who watched CW/Rebels and/or read novels/comics cannot be more satisfied. It's not just that moment in Solo movie for me, it's whole one era between Ep 3 and 4.

Everybody who watched CW/Rebels and/or read novels/comics cannot be more satisfied. It's not just that moment in Solo movie for me, it's whole one era between Ep 3 and 4.

Yep true. I also watched all those episodes so it is cool they are doing him. Still very strange that they should release him right next to original Maul.

Perhaps they just got a good deal on black and red paint and need to use it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep true. I also watched all those episodes so it is cool they are doing him. Still very strange that they should release him right next to original Maul.

Perhaps they just got a good deal on black and red paint and need to use it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lol It is odd indeed. Too close. Maybe it was easier to get approval for both versions and they had to release it in some specific time from that moment. Idk, i have really no idea how these things works. However they really nailed old Park's sculpt. Yet again, HT is nailing grandpas (i know, i know, Park isn't THAT old).

Back