Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pre-ordered my jack sparrow figure from loontentoys on ebay, when i message them they said it will be coming soon, does anyone know how long that will be? they are based in china.

Just a quick question for those that have this. Are the belts and furry thing tied to his waist removable?

What is second shipment?

Just saw mine’s already in my country and passed customs but won’t be delivered until Monday. Bugger!

Shipped. Will arrive Wednesday.

Mc2EfgX.gif

Interesting. I have actually experienced the opposite with Hot Toys. They seem to put more care and effort into the first batch to make a good impression with reviewers and tend to slack off on later runs.

I've decided to watch one Pirates film a day until Wednesday. Today is CotBP [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

i pre-ordered my jack sparrow figure from loontentoys on ebay, when i message them they said it will be coming soon, does anyone know how long that will be? they are based in china.

I can't estimate an approximate date, but I can vouch for loontentoys, having pre-ordered a couple of times via them. They are pretty quick with their shipments as soon as they get the stock :)

Hi. I got Jack delivered yesterday (Thursday). My first Hot Toys figure. He looks great. Have him set up with the 'smirk' face. The stand is terrific. Wasn't expecting that his sword would have a metal blade. His compass actually opens! Very pleased with it.

Mike

If Hot Toys were to ever give us a COTBP Jack Sparrow, it would definitely need to be a DX and the stand/base be the crows nest/mast section as seen in that video clip above.

White not the exact same thing, I would imagine HT would not do such a base due to being similar to the DX15, but rather would go for something like rocks and the chest of Aztec gold.

No surprise, he turned out amazing, and likely people are cancelling elsewhere trying to use them to get it sooner.

Back