Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but if u do $4 shipping prepare to wait longer. . .. My Tarkin shipped a week ago and I’m still waiting and I’m only 500 miles away from BBTS. Wi to IL. It circled close to my house(15 miles away) then left again( 100 miles away) and is slowly making its way back. Crazy smart post routings........

I ordered the HT Jyn Erso DX through BBTS with the same $4 shipping. Placed the order on the 1st and they didn't ship until the 5th. It's scheduled for delivery today, almost two weeks after placing the order. It shipped from WI to MA, then to CT, then back to MA, and then finally to the post office. It's ridiculous. I've had packages shipped from other countries arrive more quickly. Next time I'll pay the extra for shipping just to have the item in a reasonable amount of time.

That’s interesting to hear because I’ve received 2 shipments from BBTS since flat rate went into effect and had no difference in arrival time from packages prior.

Dx15 plate in dx06 head.
UlTKhwi.jpg

Very Nice! Although the DX15 plate only, doesn't look that bad either. Mmmm....options options. I think HT cheated a little with their DX06 release claiming it under OST licence but making it with P1-P3 in mind (younger.

I don’t think I have “the strength” to drop $350 CAN on DX15 but will keep my options open for DX15 plate or full head. If it ends up being too much then DX06 it is. Im just not feeling dropping over $300 CAN on figures lately. Been passing on so many. And regretting the purchase of one…..Ripley!! :)

I only had the Cannibal Jack figure and sold it long ago.

Like a fool, I passed on the DX06 so there was no way I could pass on this one.

I have no clue where I'll be displaying it but it will definitely be put on display immediately. Something else will have to go back in their box.

While DX15 faces work with the DX06 hair, the size differences are apparent, but still a decent option for DX06 owners looking to make a small upgrade.

Yeah but if u do $4 shipping prepare to wait longer. . .. My Tarkin shipped a week ago and I’m still waiting and I’m only 500 miles away from BBTS. Wi to IL. It circled close to my house(15 miles away) then left again( 100 miles away) and is slowly making its way back. Crazy smart post routings........

Whenever my pile of loot is $500 and up they send it FedEX ground at no extra charge.

So no one had this ship today?? Just curious... I ordered today after waiting forever to do so and was just wondering if they would get it out today or soon thereafter. I guess if no on got a ship notice my fun experiment is a waste of time.

So no one had this ship today?? Just curious... I ordered today after waiting forever to do so and was just wondering if they would get it out today or soon thereafter. I guess if no on got a ship notice my fun experiment is a waste of time.

Doubt it. It takes a day or so after billing before the payment reaches Sideshow and only then will they ship it out, is my guess.

Surprised to see so many people didn't have their figure shipped today. I got a tracking number on my account, so I guess mine shipped.

Back