Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I’d never owned DX06, it’d probably be less, but my anticipation of getting this stirs up the negative feelings of having to part with that. I sold him because at the time my ex-wife and I needed the money, given that our marriage ultimately fell apart as ugly as it did, it made me resent her for the things I let go for us to the point I couldn’t enjoy even watching Pirates or listening to the music. My new girlfriend loves the Pirates movies and has reignited all my passion and even added to it, and the pinnacle of it all will be having the ultimate 1/6 Jack figure of my dreams once more.

:rock

I've been contemplating which figure I want to buy, this Jack Sparrow, Gladiator Hulk, Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker, or Doctor Strange. I think I want to get this Jack Sparrow most of all because it's a DX and there are a lot of details. I hope it fits in a detolf with the base.

I doubt this’ll fit in a detolf without removing a shelf. My two cents is this character offers one of the most fun figures you could have on a shelf. You’d have to really love the others to get any of them over this.

If I’d never owned DX06, it’d probably be less, but my anticipation of getting this stirs up the negative feelings of having to part with that. I sold him because at the time my ex-wife and I needed the money, given that our marriage ultimately fell apart as ugly as it did, it made me resent her for the things I let go for us to the point I couldn’t enjoy even watching Pirates or listening to the music. My new girlfriend loves the Pirates movies and has reignited all my passion and even added to it, and the pinnacle of it all will be having the ultimate 1/6 Jack figure of my dreams once more.

I'm truly glad to hear that you are in a better relationship now, my friend.

Thanks for the advice, both of you. I decided to preorder Jack and use my reward points. He will only cost $164 + shipping after my discount. I've been obsessing over this figure for a while. So I'm glad It comes out soon. I hope the rooted hair looks good on the final product.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Really glad I held out for this. As much as I'd like a custom environment like the chair/chests/monkey, the DMTNT looks so cool. Easily, one of my most anticipated releases of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked my PO and last payment in March. Jack #4 (I kept them all). Love the sea, love JS so they make a nice bookshelf.

I think of them as lifetime figures - assuming they last etc.

I don't think we'll get Jack until April. He's not going to be released until March depending on when everything shuts down for Chinese New Year.

No, not March. Sideshow gets stuff ~6 weeks after they go on sale in HK. Everything comes over on boat. Add a delay for the New Year holiday week. Late April at the earliest.

Back