Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still do notices when they have notice, I’m telling you, Sideshow got in a huge shipment and just sent out to all dealers and were too swamped to give a heads up and today’s drop of at BBTS happened to contain Jack.

Also, what’d I say, if he gets to Sideshow 5/10, he could show up at BBTS between 5/15 and 5/17.

44BFBB2D-C239-40EE-87A9-86EB9C0D2FAA.jpeg

Who’s the man, huh, who’s the man.

Woohoo also got my card charged from bbts earlier today! This has been the most anticipated for some time now... glad to finally have in hand soon.

As for the above talk about bbts’ 10 day notice - I can confirm they no longer have it. I order a lot from bbts outside of HT/SS stuff, and the last 5 non 1/6 items before Jack didn’t have a 10 day notice either. They just stopped doing it.

I’ve gotten notices, and from the emails I got from Jack, it seems hit or miss, if they have enough warning something is coming in, they’ll send notice, otherwise, your bill is your notice.

Regardless, at long last the Captain is setting sail.

What? No heads up from BBTS and they billed me $14 for shipping instead of the $4 flat rate. What's up with that?

What? No heads up from BBTS and they billed me $14 for shipping instead of the $4 flat rate. What's up with that?

Flat rate is an option, not a default, check your order and your account settings, it may have been checked for traditional shipping.

Flat rate is an option, not a default, check your order and your account settings, it may have been checked for traditional shipping.

Yeah, I don't know what happened. My last BBTS pre-orders were shipped Flat rate. Contacted CS, thanks.

Got my shipping notice :rock, one step closer, sadly it's just a label creation at the moment so no arrival date listed yet, but I'm sure that'll be up tonight, time to prepare.

Congrats MF. Got my order fixed, now flat rate.

Interesting note: I placed my PO almost Exactly one year ago, 5/17/17.

Back