Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pics from around the web.

536535_original.jpg

538458_original.jpg

541779_original.jpg

Such an awesome figure! :rock I took everything apart and completely repositioned everything. Belt buckles, sash, shirt and vest. Gave it a good futzing. Absolutely love this figure. :love Thank you Hot Toys! :bow

41329742602_43bb6d10c8_c.jpg

41329740982_2a8b654645_c.jpg

41329740132_97f5cb683b_c.jpg

Such an awesome figure! :rock I took everything apart and completely repositioned everything. Belt buckles, sash, shirt and vest. Gave it a good futzing. Absolutely love this figure. :love Thank you Hot Toys! :bow

41329742602_43bb6d10c8_c.jpg

41329740982_2a8b654645_c.jpg

41329740132_97f5cb683b_c.jpg

Amazing pics ShortRound. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was going to do that with this figure. It makes a huge difference also awesome that you have a spare hat.

Wow! stunning photos ShortRound! :clap

Amazing pics ShortRound. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was going to do that with this figure. It makes a huge difference also awesome that you have a spare hat.

uuummm what? :dunno :lol I literally did all that...2 weeks ago, albeit, with very much less pretty pictures :rotfl

Some pics of my Sparrow with EB Hat. I will be sending this hat to Raveneye when I get a spare head piece so that he can use it to make a real leather hat. Let me know what you guys think. I've also completely redressed him with what I feel is the more accurate place settings for the belts and proper sash wrapping with new and stronger magnet

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can anyone who already owns this in-hand tell me if the extra rooted hair is removable? I'm thinking about removing it from my Jack whenever he arrives so that he can look more like a generic Jack from any of the movies as opposed to his look from the most recent film.

There are some great cosplay tutorial videos on YouTube that can help, the same concepts apply, the scale is just smaller. The key is getting the sash to look like it’s been there awhile through thick and thin, even if you don’t stain it or add shreds, make the folds and cloth look used. With DX06 I wet mine then balled it up and and tied it with string and sit for like a day to wrinkle I up, it looks too manufactured right out the box.

Wow! stunning photos ShortRound! :clap

uuummm what? :dunno :lol I literally did all that...2 weeks ago, albeit, with very much less pretty pictures :rotfl
I know the comment also includes you in it, although I didn't phrase it right. Lol but credit to you also. And awesome pics

Back