HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vito might have just been pointing out the fact that Keaton just won something with a harmless pic reply to your post in agreement or something. That's what it seemed like to me anyway.

keaton-win.jpg

The base of that trophy looks like the cheap fake stone effect you find in bathrooms on soap dishes and toothbrush holders.

I find myself having to repeat myself for those who din't get what I'm trying to to say. They reply with a lazy picture. I said the ****ing Oscar. Golden Globes ain't ****ing Oscars.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax.

Just read what DiFabio said.

BTW, I'm very happy for Keaton, wishing him all the luck for the Oscars.

Loved Birdman. It was the closest thing we'll ever get to a proper Dark Knight Returns in the theater. Well earned Golden Globe. Here's hoping he gets the Oscar and the film wins more than just screenplay.

I bet they're saving it for the day after he wins Best Actor for Birdman. They did it years ago for Heath and DX01.

I find myself having to repeat myself for those who din't get what I'm trying to to say. They reply with a lazy picture. I said the ****ing Oscar. Golden Globes ain't ****ing Oscars.

I'm sorry, who are you again newb? Better check before you directly call board members such things.

To be fair though, you never actually outright typed the word OSCAR. You just typed Best Actor. Nowhere in you message did it say Oscar.

Let's be nice. We are all frustrated with this.

I wake up, every weekday hoping to see pictures on my FB feed, but nothing. Hell, HT just teased Avengers STANDS. Mother****ing figure STANDS.

Let's all just agree with Mayor that this isn't seeing the light of day until 2021.

I'm sorry, who are you again newb? Better check before you directly call board members such things.

I'm a lurker. And if you go in for that whole "message board superiority" thing, than you're REALLY an *******. Everyone makes a first post some time. So you (yes YOU!) were once a "newbie."

Anyone see this, by the way? I'm not usually a fan of props, but that remote control Batarang from Returns is certainly tempting.

WC9311lg.jpg

Here's the link.

Let's be nice. We are all frustrated with this.

I wake up, every weekday hoping to see pictures on my FB feed, but nothing. Hell, HT just teased Avengers STANDS. Mother****ing figure STANDS.

Let's all just agree with Mayor that this isn't seeing the light of day until 2021.

No need to exaggerate, I said the latest would be 2019. but most likely a 2017 to 2018 release. That is my estimate there. No where did I ever say 2021. And for those who ask "where do you get those numbers?!!!!" I am going by every other prototype shown up to the release, ichabod crane etc. Its a standard track record for Hot Toys.

I'm a lurker. And if you go in for that whole "message board superiority" thing, than you're REALLY an *******. Everyone makes a first post some time. So you (yes YOU!) were once a "newbie."

The superiority thing comes with length of time here, similar to a resident in an emergency room. I'm here 8 years now, there are others that are here longer. I know from here and other boards that you wait a while before calling out a board veteran. Also, get a profile picture. Others will not take you seriously if you're just a name and a recent join date.

My bet is he will be out soon in 2015 and hot toys just hiding until the bat cookies are done. They hot toys been making the figure's faster and know the Demand and i bet it will be soon. I need my returns for a batjet plane release ,it will happen. Soon...My jedi sense's my wallet ready to go empty for this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back