HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is one of the first prototypes, certainly not the one we'll be seeing in the specs/pics. The PERS panel makes me think this is a test shot version.

To my knowledge, the very first DX 09 prototype didn't have the pers panel cut back into the head, not in the official pics, not at any of the displays. If they can have a figure that's out on display with a preproduction PERS plate implemented, surely they have some weapons that they could show off? Makes no sense, it's like they don't even care about it.

I don't think this is one of the first prototypes, certainly not the one we'll be seeing in the specs/pics. The PERS panel makes me think this is a test shot version.

To my knowledge, the very first DX 09 prototype didn't have the pers panel cut back into the head, not in the official pics, not at any of the displays. If they can have a figure that's out on display with a preproduction PERS plate implemented, surely they have some weapons that they could show off? Makes no sense, it's like they don't even care about it.

It as if they just put this out to just shut ppl up asking about the Returns line...

Like a mock up. Wouldn't surprise me if it's just a head, torso, and boots on a regular true type with no sculpted arms, gauntlets or hands. It's just so strange. They even have it on the front of their catalog, but it looks pretty much the same.

Even BD Murphy had more to it than this. Sure, the baby food looks like they threw it together, but atleast there was an actual presentation of the package.

10641177_10152548700069003_8670501328343865926_n.jpg

16366_10152548700104003_4576255177088408292_n.jpg

I wanna PO this already !!!

Since I missed out on the DX09 and now with stupid eBay prices I'll be grabbing this so is there a release date yet ?

Since I missed out on the DX09 and now with stupid eBay prices I'll be grabbing this so is there a release date yet ?

It's not even up for pre-order yet so who really knows...

I love over the top styling. Thats why I'm not a fan of the Tumbler or the BvS Batmobile. To me style > function when it comes to Batman movies.

I like all the batmobiles except the Batman and Robin one. That disco thing on the engine and convertible was awful.

And found this.

Last edited:
If that has the pers panel at the back of the head it will be a pass for me just like the first one.

I like all the batmobiles except the Batman and Robin one. That disco thing on the engine and convertible was awful.

And found this.

Yeah its OK, but was never a fan of it being a convertible, after batman forever he makes a armored batcave yet he's a sitting duck in his batmobile.

Scary how freaking real he looks.,

I hope they give him the same love as the 89 one, production wise.

After seeing this figures made me want to re watch returns and after a lot of years it remind me how much I loved keaton batman. I wanted to pre order this one before the arkham one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back