HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it because it hurts me but I think most of that fight is done by Keaton's double.
Same with the fighting in 89.

Yeah they had some karate expert do all of that.must have been a HUGE strain to get that suit to move at all!

I don't see how it was even possible to punch, kick, and duck in that thing.

Anyone know what price he might be around for? $240 for the DX09 sounded pretty reasonable for initial retail

It was $240? I remember paying like $227 at Alter Ego and CSC.

I'm preparing myself for around $300 max, hoping for less obviously but if it comes with enough accessories/alternate head/etc, I could see them pricing it around the same as DX13

Anyone know what price he might be around for? $240 for the DX09 sounded pretty reasonable for initial retail

For a mid- to late-2015 release? A DX? If it comes with an alternate head, I think we're looking at $300 to $320. If it comes with glider wings, gulp, maybe even more.

I hate to say it because it hurts me but I think most of that fight is done by Keaton's double.
Same with the fighting in 89.

If you watch that YouTube featurette, making of the batsuits or some such thing, Keaton wasn't in the suit on camera all that much.

Remember that scene where he's pursuing the Joker up the cathedral steps? When he pivots and gets that cape to twirl a certain way? That was a double too!

Catwoman will be next in BR line for HT. They have the body already...now Penguin would have to require a special custom made body!

To be completely honest, I would get Catwoman, Penguin, Riddler, Two-face, Freeze and Ivy if they made them. I might skip Kilmer Bats but Clooney Bats would be fun to have, maybe not $275 dollar funny but maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back