HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always. PE teased the Blake, Gordon and Signal weeks ago with a shot of the street battle from TDKR.

This is coming. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Did plastic enemies post that or the crazy "belt is gold" member?

Just checked it again. Maybe that loony posted it. :slap :lol

I wouldn't worry though, it's either a matter of weeks or months. I think we get it before Ripley. Who knows when those will go up?

Saw this on Plastic Enemies. I'm feeling good about this, we should be getting the PO by the end of the year.

View attachment 148280

It's weird, I recently watched Batman Returns, and it's like they use two different belts - one that's gold for wide shots, and one that's yellow for close ups. In the shot where he's pulling out the stingers from Catwoman, the belt is clearly yellow.

Either way the belt currently on the prototype looks like it's from DX09 so no guarantees that it's final. Even then, the belt on DX09 looks (to me) more gold from a distance and more yellow up close.

Did plastic enemies post that or the crazy "belt is gold" member?

"Belt is gold" member... Plastic Enemies posted Gordon and Blake pics, and that guy answered with Batman Returns pic.

So, nothing new this week...

Last edited:
Plastic Enemies know nothing about release dates. They were posting Batman Returns images over a year ago (Aug 2013) and trying to be all cryptic and stuff (they are just taking a guess but got it all wrong. Lol). To me, personally, they've lost their credibility..

Here
Here
Here
Here

I wish HT would do some sort of "Apple Keynote" where they outline their plans for the year. Yeah, keep good surprises under the rug, but at least give us that certainty that "X" product is coming. Give us an ETA, 2020, whatever. But say something.

All this guesswork is getting old, and price hikes don't help either.

Instead, they give us BRJ. For $300 shipped.

Who the **** asked for that?

What if the DX15 doesn't come with either an alternate Keaton head and/or glider cape? Will you be disappointed or just happy it's gone up for PO?

Extremely disappointed. Why even bother?

I'd be extremely happy with both inclusions, but I'll live with one if I must.

Don't care if they DX this, but they BETTER include a ripped cowl Wayne head.

What if the DX15 doesn't come with either an alternate Keaton head and/or glider cape? Will you be disappointed or just happy it's gone up for PO?

Don’t care for the glider. I will never use or display my “one and only” Batman figure with it. So if their is a little savings (ha ha ha) without the glider all the better…..FOR ME!!

Would love the Keaton head. The only reason I skipped out of the 89 DX (which was $220 at the time…****), was because I did not want to double dip on Batman “knowing” Returns was just around the corner Q4 2012 and crossing my fingers for a head sculpt.

I believe if this figure is NOT DX and does not come with alternate head it will project “cutting corners” from the HT camp.

I don't see why Hot Toys would cut corners with this figure. They know the older stuff won't be as popular as the overhyped new movies. So to make a bigger profit they will try to add more accessories to set a higher price point. The head sculpt obviously would cost more but the glider, extra accessories like the fake bomb attached to the clown, the penguin remote, etc. don't require extra licensing cost and the other cost are reasonable enough for profit.

I'd just be happy with what was shown to be honest.

I don't care for the glider but the extra portrait would be nice.

I don't care about the glider but I do want the ripped cowl with Keaton headsculpt. And even if they do not include that, I am in because I love the Returns costume.

It would be nice to get one or both. I'd prefer the Keaton head if I had to choose. But neither is a deal breaker. I just want an awesome looking Returns Batman.

If they do a glider and Keaton head, that's at least 4 purchases for me. And if he comes with more display options I'll get more. I already need to get an extra one for my second Batmobile.

Have people really been waiting for this since 2012? Christ. I've only wanted this for a few days and I'm tired already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back