HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda cruel for Hot Toys to keep dragging out the official announcement for this figure. I think we've gotten the specs and release info for all figures shown at SDCC except for Ripley and Batman Returns haven't we? And of all of those, none have been "in progress" anywhere near as long as Batman Returns. It's like they enjoy teasing us.

They are running out of stuff, now, as far as the Con circuit goes. What is left, now? Just the Ripleys? I think we'll see it soon. I wonder if they won't try to make it their last Batman product before the New Year. That way, they can say "as part of the 75th anniversary of Batman, we are proud to present the long-awaited Batman Returns Batman collectible figure," whereas, in 2015, they'd have to come clean: "we are proud to finally present the Batman Returns Collectible figure after leading you on for close to four years...just like your old High-School girlfriend."

Johnny Depp in 1984′s 'A Nightmare on Elm Street. SSC exclusive with head phones and turntable!

aa_depp knightmare elm street.jpg

They are running out of stuff, now, as far as the Con circuit goes. What is left, now? Just the Ripleys? I think we'll see it soon. I wonder if they won't try to make it their last Batman product before the New Year. That way, they can say "as part of the 75th anniversary of Batman, we are proud to present the long-awaited Batman Returns Batman collectible figure," whereas, in 2015, they'd have to come clean: "we are proud to finally present the Batman Returns Collectible figure after leading you on for close to four years...just like your old High-School girlfriend."

:rotfl She's just saving herself. For the right moment. Honest!

But seriously, this is looking a lot like a Christmas PO. Which goes with the tone of the movie, so it's cool.

She never promised me a Batman Returns figure...

My rewards points will get me this guy for free, whenever they decide to put him up.

Christmas PO. Ripped cowl with killer Keaton likeness, four mouth plates, working glider cape. I pop open a Penguin umbrella in my pants and the holidays are a huge success! :pray:

Christmas PO. Ripped cowl with killer Keaton likeness, four mouth plates, working glider cape. I pop open a Penguin umbrella in my pants and the holidays are a huge success! :pray:

December 2014 preorder (2 years after Howard's "coming in December 2012" BS)

December 2015 release?

index.php

I'm really a Burton's Batman fan...but I'm starting to question myself what's the point of get only Batman if I know there won't be Cat and Penguin...

I don't mind them taking their time to perfect this figure before it goes into production. The only thing that sucks is the wait time for it to be in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back