Hot Toys DX14 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some much needed icons like

Chuck Norris

Clint eastwood dirty harry

lou ferriggno hulk

rambo 4

I want something new that we don't have a buzzillion versions of, some fresh please!!!

LOL at all the Iron Man posts :lol

IMO Hot Toys shouldn't prioritize a DX slot to a figure that turned out to be great and loved by many as is, regardless of the lack of accessories. I'm talking about Bane. Like CR Superman, I think PERS would just mess up with the already amazing headsculpt. Besides, it would just be an excuse for HT to get about $300 from our pockets for the same package only with PERS head, the motorcycle jacket, Helmet, detonator, headset/mic, and light-up base that may not be as okay as what came with the Standard MMS version.
That's actually the reason why it wasn't a DX. It was initially supposed to be a DX but they said PERS didn't look right with the sculpt which is why they changed it to an MMS release
HeubertMichael said:
Like some, if not most of our fellow boardies here I'd rather the next DX slots to be offered be given to Marty Mc Fly, Anakin OR Han Solo, and one from Batman Returns, preferably Penguin.
:goodpost::lecture
HeubertMichael said:
Wait, I think I didn't see anyone mentioning a DX Superman from Man Of Steel?
While Superman IS iconic, I see no need for it to be a DX. I know I'm one of the few on this board who does, but I really do love the PERS feature; but, I also don't think every character (iconic or not) needs it and Superman is one that I don't think needs.

While Superman IS iconic, I see no need for it to be a DX. I know I'm one of the few on this board who does, but I really do love the PERS feature; but, I also don't think every character (iconic or not) needs it and Superman is one that I don't think needs.

Same here :) I was just wondering why no one mentioned it, and I think I got my answer :hi5:

THis thought just came to my mind, though -- PRETTY LAME, so be warned --

What if PERS for the next Superman head features eyes that turn red, instead of giving us 2 HS (if Supes ever uses heat vision in the film).

Just messin' guys :peace

There is only one iconic Superman, sorry guys.

superman64screenshot500.jpg

I'm hoping for Robocop. PW sculpt.

We know it's in a pretty advanced stage, and they showed off the chair, no?

Could be....

I wouldn't hold out hope for Han Solo since they announced Anakin is the next Star Wars figure. Maybe Han will make it by the time Episode VII makes it to theatres and they can give us a current Harrison Ford Sculpt with the Episode IV Solo. I would really like DX14 to be something we haven't gotten before like Penguin or Arkham Batman. Just my two cents though.

Personally I would love it to be Adam West Batman.

Imagine having all 3 different versions of Batman displayed next to each other...awesome!!! :yess:

Hellboy DX! :clap :clap :clap

Perhaps they could get rid of the rubber body, improve on the knees and add different horn lengths. The original figure is going for crazy money on eBay.

I'm not saying that he would be DX 14 (that honor will probably be the LONG in development ROS Anakin Skywalker) but it would be a welcomed surprise!

Last edited:
Personally I would love it to be Adam West Batman.

Imagine having all 3 different versions of Batman displayed next to each other...awesome!!! :yess:
Yeah, a DX 1966 Batman would be great!

I've got separate DC cabinet set ups in mind when they get to him; TV / movie greats through the ages.

Looking forward to it! :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back