Hot Toys 1/4 Prospects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which characters would you most like to see?

• Anything Iron Man related

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Captain America

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Superman

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Joker

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Predator

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Other - Please add comment

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
hmm, i just thought, you can make a kid Connor for your EB terminators on 1/6 body :lol

Skeleton is much smaller than human with jacked muscle. IDK how thats hard to understand.

Skeleton is much smaller than human with jacked muscle. IDK how thats hard to understand.
skeleton of a terminator is not much smaller than human, because it has the same height, and it already has muscles. it's slightly thinner (than the terminator with a little layer of skin on him). IDK how that's hard to understand.

SideshowEndo_s.jpg

t2.jpg

1rosen.jpg

hollywoodtreasure2_1a_terminatorendoskeleton.png

content_content_stant2.jpg

content_t2-142.jpg

EB 1/4 is not really 1/4, if HT 1/6 is 1/6. i've shown it above. IDK how that's hard to understand.

Arnold Height : Height Termination Part 2

The biker that the Terminator eventually beats the hell out of gets scanned at 6'1". And is registered as being a 99% match for The Terminator

article8_2.jpg
One measurement that does continue to resonate with Arnold as the Terminator is 6 foot 1. This was the height of the biker that supposively matched his height, and is also the height used for the Endoskeleton's used in both the first and second movies. Even the full-scale endoskeletons that are available to buy today stand at this measurement. Why not 6'2"? Could this be Stan Winston and James Cameron's way of telling us Arnold's true height? Or perhaps this too is an exageration and Arnold is a mere 5'10"? One possible explaination could be that the extra layer of flesh on the skull and around the balls of the endoskeleton's feet increases the Terminator's height to a full 6'2". Or perhaps they got the measurement wrong back in 1984 and just stuck with it.

so 6'1" or 6'2" is a stated measurement for both terminator in flesh and terminator without it.
a difference of 1" in 1/4 scale will be 6 mm.

Last edited:
I just picked up my first 1/4 Hot Toys Iron Man bust and it got me thinking.. Since Hot Toys has already done the rendering and production work for these figures it would make total sense for them to release full 1/4 figures at some point. That would be much more cost effective than starting new sculpts for new characters. I know they have 1/4 busts for at least 2 War Machines, Iron Patriot and almost all of the Iron Man suits. Even though they only produced the head, torso and shoulder cannons I'm sure they developed the full render during the process. I don't know the process so I may be way off base but in theory it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. But as P. pointed out the inconsistency of scale between Hot Toys and Enterbay would **** with my desire to replace the bodies on my EB Terminators who I'm terrified to repose.

Yep. But as P. pointed out the inconsistency of scale between Hot Toys and Enterbay would **** with my desire to replace the bodies on my EB Terminators who I'm terrified to repose.
but they would fit the endoskeleton AND be of proper size. :lol
the thickness of details seems to be the same.

Back