Hot Toys 1/4 Prospects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which characters would you most like to see?

• Anything Iron Man related

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Captain America

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Superman

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Joker

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Predator

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Other - Please add comment

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Tech Noir T-800 would be my top choice.

I could undoubtedly be tempted by others but if they made only one figure from my preferred licenses before resuming the Iron Man and Star Wars domination it'd be Tech Noir T-800.

there is one option missing:

"Anything not Iron Man related"

and it will be a winner of the poll.

i myself would like predators, because
a) Hot Toys will make themin 1/5 scale instead of 1/4 (like their skeleton)
and b) they will be too short for predators size
so in the end HT 1/4 predators will have proper 1/6 scale :lol

there is one option missing:

"Anything not Iron Man related"

and it will be a winner of the poll.

i myself would like predators, because
a) Hot Toys will make themin 1/5 scale instead of 1/4 (like their skeleton)
and b) they will be too short for predators size
so in the end HT 1/4 predators will have proper 1/6 scale :lol

:lol

Finally

Smith (one-armed stunt) with normal people

dave&stan.jpg
davemlandenmzeck.jpg

Smith next to Hall

Predator2-Smith.jpg

everybody knows HT 1/6 predators are not 1/6, but not many people realise how much height they really lack :)

==================

though actually, if official info about HT 1/4 endoskeleton is correct, they got the scale right, and EB made a huge mistake.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/terminator-the-terminator-endoskeleton-hot-toys-901926/
product size: 18.5" H (469.9mm)
470*4=1880 cm which is enough for a terminator.

Last edited:
Ah Indy.. That's another good one that I forgot about.

I have now totally convinced myself that I need this in 1/4 ASAP! Lol
39a75d00756d50e8d237a73451e52131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I mainly collect the movie-comic based stuff. That said, the following figures in 1/4 scale would be instant buys from me: Keaton Batman, Reeve Superman, any Spider-man, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man Mark 3, and Wolverine. I'd also be in for a Ledger Joker if they made one. I'm hoping for Cavil Superman and Affleck Batman from the new movie in 1/4 scale as well.

No interest in the more likely candidates of Avengers, Star Wars, Nolan Batman, Terminator (because you know they'd probably go Genisys).

I'd go for something like a 1/4 Don Vito Corleone from The Godfather, Rocky (street wear) and an Arnie Conan though.....and in the totally unrealistic, never happen in a million years stakes: Jake Gittes from Chinatown or Brundlefly

No interest in the more likely candidates of Avengers, Star Wars, Nolan Batman, Terminator (because you know they'd probably go Genisys).

Nah I don't think so. I have a feeling they regret even going so far as they have with the Genisys license by making the 1:6th Guardian figure. Where's the endoskeleton they put on show, where's the T-1000 they were apparently doing? Probably as good as cancelled.

So I think they'd know better than to make a 1:4 scale version of anything from that film.

I don't know, something that hasn't already been done in 1/6? I have zero interest in getting the same characters in 1/4 as I already have in the smaller scale. They're way too expensive and take up far too much room.

I think quarter scale is best with just a few good pieces to showcase a collection. I think some real iconic characters that have had a 1/6 version made in the past, but could do with a really good update now.

My picks are Ellen Ripley from Aliens, Sarah Connor from T2 and Dutch from Predator

I don't know, something that hasn't already been done in 1/6? I have zero interest in getting the same characters in 1/4 as I already have in the smaller scale. They're way too expensive and take up far too much room.

I think quarter scale is best with just a few good pieces to showcase a collection. I think some real iconic characters that have had a 1/6 version made in the past, but could do with a really good update now.

My picks are Ellen Ripley from Aliens, Sarah Connor from T2 and Dutch from Predator

I can see that from a 1/6 collectors perspective. Since I collect 1/4 figures exclusively I would love the opportunity to add some of those iconic characters to my collection. We will be lucky to get 5 or 6 of the characters listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Millions of YES!!! I've been waitin' for HT 1/4 figure of Dutch since Sideshow's failure.

What the hell happened to the 1/4 Dutch and Predator they talked about years ago? But no, they got time for the Poop Trooper.

Back