Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only standout 'problem' with this figure that I saw when I was looking at the film at the same time is that the hair isn't full enough when the hat is on. In the film you can see more of Joker's hair on the sides. I guess they couldn't sculpt it that way as it would look silly when you took the hat off. But the result is when you take a photograph its all his big white face, you don't see much hair. It differs from the film that way.

Looks awesome a-dev - congrats! :hi5:

:duff

Even before TDKR Alfred was trying to get Wayne to stop being Batman.

What a puss.

Loving the pics a-dev.

Hot toys have done a wonderful job with figure from the look to him arriving on schedule.

Congratulations.

I couldn't give two ****s about the deluxe base & dio - it's staying in the box when I buy mine. :lol

I just want him on a normal black HT stand - simple & effective.

I prefer the regular black stands that HT has. No name plate, no logo. They're the best. I replaced a lot of mine with those. The problem is that even those are expensive. Well, in my opinion at least.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ****, that Batman silhouette is great. I love how the figure is in the shadows.

Looks like he's about to smash their heads together.

Yeah, that's a great setup Mustachio. I can't wait to get this thing. Didn't even order until it was released early. Not sure why I wasn't planning on it. Seen the movie in theatre always been a favorite. This thing just looks to good, now it is done, to pass up.

The museum with the runny paint would be the best. Awesome custom, I know I saw one on here somewhere.

Back