Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estimated delivery on mine isn't till next Tuesday. Hoping it arrives earlier but I dunno.

And happy to say that it will! Just checked the status and it says Item Received at Portlaoise. So if not tomorrow then thursday. Another rooster in the henhouse :yess:

Sorry to show the thread off a bit but I wanna show this to Magsy . :)

IMG_4318_zpsa111dd70.jpg

IMG_5191_zpsf5712e96.jpg

IMG_4542_zpsf81859f0.jpg

I love it. I look for every excuse to post more pics of it, like here. :lol
Anyway, there are a zillion more pics in the DX08 thread.

Hot Toys hair really looks bad now. It truly does after seeing this.

And the really cool thing about it is it looks like a completely different figure. It's amazing how a few simple changes make him look even more sinister.

That look is straight out of the "winged freak terrorizes" scene.

Nice pics.

Regarding the DX08's hat - it looks FAR better when you point the front of the brim downwards, just over his eyes.

Pointing it up (like it seems a lot of folks do) just makes him look like a Vaudevillian song & dance man. :lol

And happy to say that it will! Just checked the status and it says Item Received at Portlaoise. So if not tomorrow then thursday. Another rooster in the henhouse :yess:

Sigh. Tomorrow then. Sure would have been nice today and made working with a bad cold easier to endure.

Nice pics.

Regarding the DX08's hat - it looks FAR better when you point the front of the brim downwards, just over his eyes.

Pointing it up (like it seems a lot of folks do) just makes him look like a Vaudevillian song & dance man. :lol

Agreed.

Sigh. Tomorrow then. Sure would have been nice today and made working with a bad cold easier to endure.

Agreed.

I don't know why, but I find it insanely funny when people quote themselves. I've noticed Maglor does it when he gets really angry over something.

:lol

Where are you in Ireland Andrew? I'm in N.County Dublin. I normally get things the day after the parcel shows up as "item received".

I'm in Bray. It only registered as received late last night, I'd been checking all day. Hopefully they're not suspicious of it. I mean this will be the smallest package I've received from Timcent so it'd be strange if they looked into this one.

Back