Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't even make a dedicated Bale Bruce Wayne. No way they'll do a Keaton one. We'll be lucky if we get the torn-off cowl Returns version.

Loving the new pics guys, keep them coming especially for us that will not see him until the New Year.

Was going to post more pics but photobucket has decided to stop working. That'll learn me for trying not to be my usual ''meh, can't be arsed'' self

Last edited:
They didn't even make a dedicated Bale Bruce Wayne. No way they'll do a Keaton one. We'll be lucky if we get the torn-off cowl Returns version.

That would be a guaranteed sale if they had a Bruce head sculpt, especially as that scene is remembered fondly by a lot of people myself included.

To me it would be a no brainer to release a BR Batman with a Keaton head but as you say a-dev it looks unlikely.

PS - You big tease a-dev. :lol

Thanks. Its a really beautiful headsculpt on this one. Definitely a step above DX08 which is itself pretty nice. Hopefully other Nicholson Jokers will come and they'll continue this trend.

Love that joker ! This role is so differnt from Jack's usual persona role's other then mob boss hitman he's a typecast bad *** ,but as the joker i mean very glad he took the role. That we can still appreciate all this greatness years later bring on more Jack Joker's hot toys.

Can anyone of you guys post a pic of dx14 joker head on old dx08 body? Curious to see what it looks like.

Lol! Nice, a-dev! I should have gotten this but not with the DX13 falling on the same time. This figure could pull off such amusing photos. It's practically comedy.

Oh man, I better stay out of this thread, before I get any crazy ideas :slap Great pics man :clap

Thanks. Yeah you'd best get on out of here. Look what happened to me.

Damn a-dev, those pics are retarded bro.

It looks just like the prototype. Best PERS yet?

Even by using it in jest you help to proliferate the 'bro' crap. Its infectious, just like 'badboy'. I thankfully remain immune.

But thanks anyway, yeah my pics are absolutely $h!te - which I've arbitrarily decided will mean 'unexceptional but decent' just for a laugh to see if it catches on.

Yeah the PERS is very inoffensive on this figure. You can't really trust it though because again its a character with ''makeup'' on. As we know its never as jarring on those guys as it is on your T-800s and your Indiana Jones. Overall though it (Mime Joker) seems to me a very successful proto to final product transition.

Lol! Nice, a-dev! I should have gotten this but not with the DX13 falling on the same time. This figure could pull off such amusing photos. It's practically comedy.

Credit card Vodoun. Just do it. :monkey3

Last edited:
Eh, I don't know why you're beating yourself up over those pics a-dev, they're fine. You didn't make the figure look like crap did you? No. The portrait shots are fine for someone that's not a photographer.

When I say they're retarded, I mean it. The figure looks good. I love the pose with the hat.

Damn a-dev, those pics are retarded bro.

It looks just like the prototype. Best PERS yet?

:lol I think I know what you mean.

It does look just like the proto. To add my 2 cents. The PERS are good, I noticed they have worked more on the upper eyelid and the bottom eyelid thickness is thinner and a bit more sculpted than before. I picked up 2 heads and one of them is a little wonky though, but that seems to always be an issue with PERS, nothing major, but the type of thing that would drive mags crazy.

:lol

Great pics A-dev!

Back