Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Bit awkward to open him in work though so I'll wait till later. Thankfully I'm being relieved early on account of whatever infection I have at the moment. Yay infection! :yess:

I will perform a Level 3 diagnostic on this figure.

Diagnostic Levels 1-5:
1: Take system out of service, full shutdown, manual inspection, observed re-initialization, manual testing.
2: Take system out of service, limited manual inspection, crew monitored automated tests.
3: Take system out of service, minimal manual inspection, automated tests.
4: Take system out of service, automated tests.
5: Automated tests.

I'd say it's more accurate to say you perform a Level 1 diagnostic.
I don't want to be picky, but if your gonna do it, do it right.

Diagnostic Levels 1-5:
1: Take system out of service, full shutdown, manual inspection, observed re-initialization, manual testing.
2: Take system out of service, limited manual inspection, crew monitored automated tests.
3: Take system out of service, minimal manual inspection, automated tests.
4: Take system out of service, automated tests.
5: Automated tests.

I'd say it's more accurate to say you perform a Level 1 diagnostic.
I don't want to be picky, but if your gonna do it, do it right.

Ah. Whenever I heard it said on Star Trek TNG I thought they were just pulling a random number out of their asses.

Side by side the mime head sculpt really is a massive improvement. The DX08 was great but the DX14 is way better in my opinion.

No pics yet because my rooms a mess. However, figure is superb. Quite possibly Yulli's best sculpt? I think so.

He makes a beautiful display piece with the base and the backdrop. Does that make him a worthy DX? Meh. Who cares. There'll be more. Even if they drop PERS I think they'll keep making the line.

Truthfully, this look is for completists, '89 Batman fanatics and major Nicholson fans only but we always knew that. But its 4 great items for this line so far. It (the whole line) really is quite classy. I can't wait till I have it displayed properly.

One of each release for me. I don't want to overdo it like I do with Terminator by my own admission. (I just can't help myself)

Last edited:
I hate taking photos. Always ****ing blurry. Out of 15 photos this mere 2 were relatively clear. You just can't tell with the small camera viewfinder.

My pose for present time:

Its after he has done the deed and said the 'Pen is mightier than the sword' line. He's descending the steps and putting his hat back on. The waist-grabber stand is making his coat billow out like that.

Back