Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought one off Timcent on eBay, hopefully get him really soon!

Can't wait, really like this figure! :panic:

So glad I pre-ordered him and I'm looking forward to getting him in hand.

Oh and please produce more Jack Jokers Hot Toys. :pray:

'So you like Jack Jokers eh, then have all the Jack Jokers in the world' -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn0EFhjOFI[/ame]

:panic:What the F__K its that piece of S____T wheres the terminator BD ?:panic:

ka97.jpg

I think this figure looks fantastic. Having said that I have the previous DX Jack Nicholson release and do not need this in my collection. Having said THAT, if I did not have the DX08 I do not think I would be making this purchase either. It is too scene specific and bare bones for me.

The likeness on this is stronger. He looks like a lot of fun to pose and he'll look great to my modded DX08 I think. Ill pick this up down the line some time.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Im buying buying this, but i have to point out some details that bother me.

1. Feathers on the pen arent long enough, probably too fragile if they were at accurate length.

2. Hat could be better.

3. Jacket material seems wrong. Looks more like suede to me in the film and the lapels look to be wrong as well.

For a DX lacking acessories, Hot Toys should have given us a second sculpt regardless of Nicholsons fees for his likeness. Still hoping for a mob meeting and.museum version.

Sculpt of what? The scene is so short.

I just think this shouldn't be a DX. I'd rather have this as a MMS release.

Jesus, I really didn't see this one coming. looks great except is the hat too shiny?

BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!!!!

You just seeing this now Rory?

Back