Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX 13 is probably right around the corner. It was also a HELLUVA lot more complicated than this with it's accessories, torn up clothing, two unique headsculpts, electronics, etc.

Makes sense that Hot Toys got this right out the door. It basically has no accessories and the only new qualities is the headsculpt, base and box.

So just as no one saw the PO coming the release has come right out of the blue as well :horror

Looks good but I'll be honest I'm not sure I'm in a rush for this so may cancel and pick it up later

Damn the pictures of this are looking great. Now just need a Bruce with the trench coat and glasses to complete the scene!!

Now just need a Bruce with the trench coat and glasses to complete the scene!!

BruceWayne.jpg

Looks great!

Since Super Power Collectibles is closing and cancelled my pre order I just ordered one from Sideshow with some rewards points I had. He is only going to cost me $160 so I'm happy with that.

From Cocoboloboy...

006v.jpg

Hey, my old custom Bruce and my Mime Joker about half finished. I think I lacked hemming the pants and making some spats when HT announced theirs. :lol

HT's looks awesome. He just needs a little more padding and some futzing to make his neck look longer and he'll be near perfect.

He is looking awesome and a nice surprise that he is actually getting released a little bit earlier.

Does anyone know if this will affect the UK based retailers? I personally can't see it and I think it will be January or maybe even February before we see him here.

Still he will be worth the wait.

Looks awesome, but ended up canceling mine the other day. Don't really need it in the collection right now. May get it later down the road if it's still available.

Im buying buying this, but i have to point out some details that bother me.

1. Feathers on the pen arent long enough, probably too fragile if they were at accurate length.

2. Hat could be better.

3. Jacket material seems wrong. Looks more like suede to me in the film and the lapels look to be wrong as well.

For a DX lacking acessories, Hot Toys should have given us a second sculpt regardless of Nicholsons fees for his likeness. Still hoping for a mob meeting and.museum version.

Back