Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's feckin' impossible it seems from everyone's pics lately to take a crap pic of this figure, ages ago tho they're were bad pics, maybe just bad sculpts? Is that possible? I know each one says they are hand made and painted so dunno.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I was recommended to post this here as well, maybe it will inspire others to try it out.

I made myself a DX13 using my original T800 :)

I purchased the jacket, head sculpt and hand from Toy Anxiety for $75. I then separated the robotic hand to make it look like the DX13 battle damaged arm.

I then cut a hole in the grey shirt and placed a printed picture of the battle damaged chest piece underneath, ghetto but works! :)

The DX13 head is much bigger than the original T800 head, but it's not that noticeable in person.

tezupa4y.jpg
sypyzyzu.jpg

I also added the DX10 base. This figure is all over the place lol

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I was recommended to post this here as well, maybe it will inspire others to try it out.

I made myself a DX13 using my original T800 :)

I purchased the jacket, head sculpt and hand from Toy Anxiety for $75. I then separated the robotic hand to make it look like the DX13 battle damaged arm.

I then cut a hole in the grey shirt and placed a printed picture of the battle damaged chest piece underneath, ghetto but works! :)

The DX13 head is much bigger than the original T800 head, but it's not that noticeable in person.

I also added the DX10 base. This figure is all over the place lol

lol clever DX13 on the cheap! good job

Man I love taking pics of this figure. :lol Here's some more of the 2 together and a group picture of the whole Arnie family!! I also did another vid showing all these Terminators today.....

11958564343_e1d2714c57_c.jpg

11958277505_050f2318cc_c.jpg

Damn! Is that in scale? Or is this gun really that big? This should have been the exclusive. Or it should have been the exclusive with the chrome head. It's a DX. It's supposed to be feature rich.

Damn! Is that in scale? Or is this gun really that big? This should have been the exclusive. Or it should have been the exclusive with the chrome head. It's a DX. It's supposed to be feature rich.

Thanks and yes the gun is built to scale as close as I could get it. The base that I used to build it is a 1/6 scale tear gas launcher. All I did was customize it to look more screen accurate with modifying the middle canister part the most. So in the end, it is 1/6 scale overall give or take. If you look back at the film or look at reference pics on the net, the middle part is quite huge like that. So I think I came close. You are also right about how this weapon should have been made and included.

Late to da paady...

I've had this for about 2 weeks and was completely blown away when I opened the box. Had a very small issue that needed to be addressed so that's why I waited in case I needed to ship this back... but today I finally got to really inspect him and it is simply one of the -- if not THE -- most incredible figure I have in hand right now. Just about as perfect a T2 T-800 as one could want today.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at this figure.

Figure of the Year = YES!

Last edited:
I imagine that this is as good of a thread to ask as any; I was digging through my parts bin and I found this head: custom Terminator head I got in a trade a few months ago, and I can't for the life of me figure out which scene/film it's supposed to be from. If I had to guess I'd say T1 but I'm not sure, thought you guys might be able to help.

1qxgiWL.png

Tanker truck scene from T1, looks pretty good too, shame it has a neck thought. Wouldn't mine seeing some more pics of it if you don't mine:)

I imagine that this is as good of a thread to ask as any; I was digging through my parts bin and I found this head: custom Terminator head I got in a trade a few months ago, and I can't for the life of me figure out which scene/film it's supposed to be from. If I had to guess I'd say T1 but I'm not sure, thought you guys might be able to help.

1qxgiWL.png

Wanna sell me that or trade something?

Tanker truck scene from T1, looks pretty good too, shame it has a neck thought. Wouldn't mine seeing some more pics of it if you don't mine:)

:goodpost::exactly:

This week for me!!!
Can´t wait!!!
:rock :panic:

Congrats :clap

Back