Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think they blundered by putting so much blood on the endo parts, obscuring any chrome and thus making them stand out less than they should have. So I didn't want to 'reward' that mistake personally. I do like the overall paint though.

Yeah, I was concerned about both the shiny (orange) blood around the wounds and the endo parts looking bronze from the spatter but in hand neither of those became an issue to me. I thought about the DX11 and the 1/4 Batman before voting but I had to go with this one. I'm probably just being a T2 fanboy about it and don't know it. :lol

Got mt Coo model M79 today. overall a nice addition to the semi BD DX13, it weights in real nice, good feel to it. The opening latch has a bit of paint wear right out of the box, looks like natural wear an tear so it does not bother me, the site though is floppy, just swings loosely with no tension at all, annoying but in the scanning pose it stays down so its a non-issue for my purpose.

Also I remember others stating the grenades don't fit the DX13 bandoleer, not the case for me, fits like a glove, may just come down to how your bandoleer was sewn, also being that the grenades are metal they weigh down the bandoleer more giving it a natural hang. Only other thing to report is the strap has to be attached to the M79, it comes seperate in the box, I haven't done this yet.

I took some quick sloppy pics, but I will showcase the piece in my update video for the DX13 in which I will show both the semi and full battle damage so you will get a better look then.

CooModelM79006_zpsde864a3a.jpg

CooModelM79001_zps382528b3.jpg

CooModelM79003_zpse2244196.jpg

CooModelM79004_zps95c7dfa4.jpg

CooModelM79008_zpsb959925c.jpg

CooModelM79010_zpsaf76d791.jpg

Last edited:
Hell Jeah buddy that looks freaking awesome. Mine will be here tomorrow. You pics got me pumped.

Wait... Today was a federal holiday, how did yours get delivered today????

So Skull, do you like this new thumper more than the DX10 version? Any chance of a side by side pic comparing the two? :wink1:

There's little to no differents between the two in detail, only major thing is the materials used, wood and metal vs plastic and the color of the wood. On the shelf it really don't matter which version you have, but in hand the Coo model feels better, mainly down to it weighing more, feels more like a weapon than a toy if that makes any sence.

NOTE: the coo model is the one without the strap, I haven't attached it yet. Also sorry the first photo is so blurry:slap

thumpercompare001_zps213b5697.jpg

thumpercompare003_zpsa0ca9cba.jpg

thumpercompare006_zps78b4873a.jpg

thumpercompare004_zps5a57df5e.jpg

thumpercompare002_zps1b97d2f7.jpg

thumpercompare005_zps9fddf8b9.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got my DX-13!!!! I just unpacked and set him up. I will write a bit more later but I want to leave my initial review first.

qq2FqeJ.gif

Should be getting this next month. Any QC is should be aware of?
Nothing like the ASM figure, so you should be fine :)
I finally got my DX-13!!!! I just unpacked and set him up. I will write a bit more later but I want to leave my initial review first.

qq2FqeJ.gif

Congrats on the figure man. You waited a long time for him, so it's good to see it's in your hands now :clap

Back