Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Nightmare. The hair on the DX13 is nothing like Arnies in the film really. It's far too short and raises in the middle?

The face is much better though, even if the DX13 had the DX10 hair it'd be better

Or for a better wording, more accurate

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Nightmare. The hair on the DX13 is nothing like Arnies in the film really. It's far too short and raises in the middle?

The face is much better though, even if the DX13 had the DX10 hair it'd be better

Or for a better wording, more accurate

I dunno, I hate the back of the head/crown area of DX10. But DX10 did have the frontal hairline more accurate. They improve one area only to **** up something else. These sculptors are clearly very talented but this one honestly stumps me. I don't know why its so hard to get the hair/head shape right. Look at some screengrabs, there's plenty of them :dunno
They keep sculpting it too neat and uniform, giving it that rounded afro look. There are clearly ways to sculpt this hairstyle that don't make it look like that - see NECA Pescadero figure and Enterbay's BD sculpt.

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of is that they sculpt the hair that way cause it easily fits the PERS crap. The MMS hair looks pretty cool & more of a flat top then the round mini fro.

Oh you guys and your hair discussions..lol.

gay-hairdresser.jpg

:lol So I'm not the only one. I actually have no idea what a haircut costs for a man these days. Its nice to not have to be bothered going to a barber and forking out whatever it is each time. And maybe I'm cutting weird lines in places but, if they see anything, no one comments. They probably just assume its the way I've gelled it.

Awesome awesome photos and video Joe :clap

I didn't know you were such an Ahhhnuld fan , you should come hand with us Ahhhnuldfanatics more often buddy

Thanks man and yeah I've always been a huge Terminator fan!! So me being a Ahhhhhnuldfanatic sounds good to me. :rock

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice pics Mike!

I really like the ones with the pistol in the first set. Reminds me of when he's shooting all the swat in the legs

Back