Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Arnie is pretty badass.

IMG_0729.jpg

Last edited:
Would those of you who got this figure -- and T-800 Arnolds since the first Hot Toys release -- say that they suffer from the pinhead effect the first suffered from? I.e., the head being too small for the body?

Would those of you who got this figure -- and T-800 Arnolds since the first Hot Toys release -- say that they suffer from the pinhead effect the first suffered from? I.e., the head being too small for the body?

No, proportions of body and head on this figure is very good for 1/6 scale figure.

Well dropped 250 quid on this and now I can't wait to sit down in a few and have a good play with it :)

Messed with it earlier and by feck it is a Masterpiece! If your a Terminator fan and you don't have this, YOUR NOT A FAN!

I know people say this all the time but pictures are amazing then you get it in hand and sure jaysus WOW!

Didn't even have to look at your location when you said ''Jaysus'' to know that you're from Ireland. But sure enough....

I have to say no. This figure surprised me, and I'd been lurking here watching others post photos for a while. It looks good in pictures, but it's even more awesome in person. Ironically, this is my 13th HT figure and for my money it's right there with Jack Sparrow DX06 as being one of the most spot on representations of a character I have. HT almost always makes quality figures, but every now and again they simply nail it. This is one of those occasions IMO. I can't find a single complaint about this figure, and I'm a hard one to please.

Got mine last night. AMAZING figure as expected. A little disappointed as it was advertised as unopened/sealed... but the insert over the figure was ripped and the plastic tab that is supposed to keep the batteries in the head separated was missing. The light works but isn't what I would call bright.

That said, some quick pics...

HTDX132_zps55d68131.jpg
[/URL]

love this chrome beast... like getting a second figure...

I think I've worked out what's bugging me about the sculpt. I still think it's a smidge young (but nothing untoward), but it's the way the jaw is placed. Humans naturally have a slight underbite, and with this figure, it looks like it's been sculpted so the upper and lower front teeth are being held in line with each other.

It doesn't make the sculpt wrong, it's still undeniably Arnold, it just makes the jaw look like it's being held in a slightly unnatural position. Try it in the mirror. You're still you, you've just moved your facial features into a slightly awkward position.

My thoughts, anyway.

Still a very nice figure. :)

I think I've worked out what's bugging me about the sculpt. I still think it's a smidge young (but nothing untoward), but it's the way the jaw is placed. Humans naturally have a slight underbite, and with this figure, it looks like it's been sculpted so the upper and lower front teeth are being held in line with each other.

It doesn't make the sculpt wrong, it's still undeniably Arnold, it just makes the jaw look like it's being held in a slightly unnatural position. Try it in the mirror. You're still you, you've just moved your facial features into a slightly awkward position.

My thoughts, anyway.

Still a very nice figure. :)

Not sure what about it makes it too young to you but regarding the jaw, Arnold specifically held his jaw in that position for the role.

Back