Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike all of the extra scenes expect the dream sequence with Reese.

The movie is already long and all the extra stuff just make it longer. It doesn't help all the extras are non action scenes as well.

Oh, I have no memory of this. Or it had faded away. On Sky HD I have the theatrical with the highway. That then makes T3 screwed up…

lrbc.png

T3 makes T3 screwed up :D

I dislike all of the extra scenes expect the dream sequence with Reese.

The movie is already long and all the extra stuff just make it longer. It doesn't help all the extras are non action scenes as well.

I'm a Big Biehn fan. So I like that scene too. I think the chip removal scene helps you understand why suddenly the T-800 starts learning. The most important addition I think is showing the T-1000 Malfunctioning. Showing that maybe it can be stopped.

Thanks Barry! :hi5: (do you prefer Bar or Barry?)

I posted this pic many pages back so you may not have seen it. This is my favourite pic I've taken of him.

1b31c30b8b18cd45dcb37b73880298bc_zps9222459c.jpg

Thanks Barry! :hi5: (do you prefer Bar or Barry?)

I posted this pic many pages back so you may not have seen it. This is my favourite pic I've taken of him.

That's a great pic too. I only recently started following this thread, so i haven't seen a lot of the previous in hand images.
To be fair, although i am a huge fan of the Terminator movies, i have *never* felt the need to add one to my 1/6 collection. But a few days back, Olly Harper posted his T2 retrospective and i reminded me of what it felt like to be 15 years old when T2 came out.
I went to see it about seven times at the local cinema while it was on release. I have never done that before or after for a movie. It would still probably be in my top 20 movies of all time. So now, i am considering picking up the DX10.

As for Bar/Barry, either will do. My family all call me Bar.
I should put "The Artist Formerly Known As Username" in my sigline i expect...

That's a great pic too. I only recently started following this thread, so i haven't seen a lot of the previous in hand images.
To be fair, although i am a huge fan of the Terminator movies, i have *never* felt the need to add one to my 1/6 collection. But a few days back, Olly Harper posted his T2 retrospective and i reminded me of what it felt like to be 15 years old when T2 came out.
I went to see it about seven times at the local cinema while it was on release. I have never done that before or after for a movie. It would still probably be in my top 20 movies of all time. So now, i am considering picking up the DX10.

As for Bar/Barry, either will do. My family all call me Bar.
I should put "The Artist Formerly Known As Username" in my sigline i expect...

:lol 'The Artist Formerly Known As Username'. Brilliant, yeah better go in your sig!

As for a DX10, sound like a good idea, just to have a single representation of T2 in your collection.

The movie was 2 hours and 40 mins and that still was short for me, never too much Terminator :)

As for T3 am I the only one who liked that? I enjoyed all the Terminators even started re-watched the TV show, nobody tell me they wouldn't want another Terminator figure that was like Arnie at the end of T3... would be wicked.

:lol 'The Artist Formerly Known As Username'. Brilliant, yeah better go in your sig!

As for a DX10, sound like a good idea, just to have a single representation of T2 in your collection.

I have a pile of TTM20 bodies in my stash for projects, and all the Arnie Terminator head sculpts by HT, but till i saw Olly's retrospective on T2(I'll post it below in case anyone hasn't seen it and like's a keen insight on a movie they already love), i had never considered buying one. Till now, lol. I'll have to wait till a few of my pre-orders are in and paid for before i can get it. But i know places that still have the DX10 in stock brand new.

The movie was 2 hours and 40 mins and that still was short for me, never too much Terminator :)

As for T3 am I the only one who liked that? I enjoyed all the Terminators even started re-watched the TV show, nobody tell me they wouldn't want another Terminator figure that was like Arnie at the end of T3... would be wicked.

I liked all the Terminator movies, and liked the TV show too.
There were some hokey CGI moments in the show, but it wasn't that bad.

Here is Olly's retrospective review:

Thanks. I designed it myself a few years back.
Its just my initials. BM. Barry Murray.

I was wondering what it was, in fact i was gonna ask today

now i know!

Loads of people say that they have no idea what it means. A guy on another forum thought it was some stylised nazi symbol...

I thought it was a sideways unique Bat symbol :slap:lol

It still could be. It's the beauty of designing yourself a logo.
Unless you tell people what it means, no-one will know.
It was quite the challenge to make a B and M characters mirror themselves at a 45 degree angle. I suppose the best logos are the simple ones.

On the oily adhesive from the black foam behind his chin, is this going to damage the figure over time? I've got some leaking out on the neck of my figure. I know OMG said to use Zippo lighter fluid to clean this off, but is this something we'll have to continue to do? Or is this just leaking a bit on the edge and once you get it off it will stay off?

I don't think this is going to be an isolated issue. We'll all probably see this on the necks of our DX13's at some point.

Last edited:
Back