Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!!! i don't know if UPS's tracking is messed up but my DX13 was supposed to be delivered today . UPS is never wrong whenever i get a package.

I tracked it and it still says it departed Iowa on 1/8 .

I'm hoping that its just not updated because if i have to wait til monday to get this guy i'm gunna have to slap a #*tch

Did you ask the seller about it?
Get a refund and buy it from SSC, they still have him in stock

Well, I'm in CA so shipping and tax put this figure into the $360 range. I paid considerably less with this seller, plus I'm responsible to ship this back to him if I want a refund and this thing is not light. I'm inquiring what he will offer to solve this issue.

WTF!!! i don't know if UPS's tracking is messed up but my DX13 was supposed to be delivered today . UPS is never wrong whenever i get a package.

I'm hoping that its just not updated because if i have to wait til monday to get this guy i'm gunna have to slap a #*tch

Mail is messed up all across the country because of the ice hurricane. I had the same thing happen with USPS.

:thud::thud::thud: Sorry to hear that Mike.....

Now it updated that it just arrived in Rhode Island. WTF , i hope they still attempt to deliver it today , it should be close to me in 2 hours in the next town over at the UPS hub . I doubt it

Sure its only the WHOLE weekend to wait :p

I seen my local posted it at 10am all we have these, I was like now? They were like Yes, I was like see you in an hour... the day before I watched T1 and 2 and thought, I'd like a HT Terminator, eBay are robbing feckers so was like ah I'll get a DX13 in a few months when Ireland gets them... nope they got them 8 hours later, true story :)

Sure its only the WHOLE weekend to wait :p

I seen my local posted it at 10am all we have these, I was like now? They were like Yes, I was like see you in an hour... the day before I watched T1 and 2 and thought, I'd like a HT Terminator, eBay are robbing feckers so was like ah I'll get a DX13 in a few months when Ireland gets them... nope they got them 8 hours later, true story :)

Ugh I hate Sideshow Bob and whats-his-face... but that was funny.

Also I just watched my BluRay version of T:2 and it ended differently... after the T-800 dies it goes to a granny Sarah talking watching a middle aged John play with his daughter...

Ugh I hate Sideshow Bob and whats-his-face... but that was funny.

Also I just watched my BluRay version of T:2 and it ended differently... after the T-800 dies it goes to a granny Sarah talking watching a middle aged John play with his daughter...

Thats a alternate ending they considered

Really? It wasn't a bonus it was literally the way it ended in my version, I thought I was gone mad and forgot the ending.

Oh, I have no memory of this. Or it had faded away. On Sky HD I have the theatrical with the highway. That then makes T3 screwed up…

lrbc.png

Really? It wasn't a bonus it was literally the way it ended in my version, I thought I was gone mad and forgot the ending.

lol I can't remember if the extended version inserts it by default or not. I assume you got the chip removal scene, the learning to smile bit and extended t-1000 malfunctioning in the steel yard as well.

BTW IDC for the old Sara ending but I do like the other added scenes. Only caveat is it makes the middle of the movie when the T-1000 is out of the picture even longer.

Back