Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so here is my custom chest piece on a TTM20 body.

Once the leather jacket is on , i think it will be perfect

idnn.jpg

6fik.jpg

qu9m.jpg

t2g9.jpg

9pgd.jpg

Hm, dunno.

Absolutely not ok with new board atm.
It looks nice, but the navigation is WAY more complicated and finding my subscriptions was hard on the full side, since it's under "settings" (don't get it) and on the mobile version I didn't find them at all...
:/

Not majorly fond of the white background, a lot of people are saying that so he may change it. Other than that I don't think there's anything I won't get used to though.

Ok so here is my custom chest piece on a TTM20 body.

Once the leather jacket is on , i think it will be perfect

Very clever idea. I only think its a pity though that the endo-piece seemed to lose a lot of detail.

The bro or manzeer :lol Where's the velcro ha ha sorry ecko that's pretty inventive congrats on getting this guy.

Thanks again , Yeah it does , but keep in mind this is just a prototype . i wanted to see if this whole idea would actually work and look right

Well dropped 250 quid on this and now I can't wait to sit down in a few and have a good play with it :)

Messed with it earlier and by feck it is a Masterpiece! If your a Terminator fan and you don't have this, YOUR NOT A FAN!

I know people say this all the time but pictures are amazing then you get it in hand and sure jaysus WOW!

Back