Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Forbidden Planet just put these up on FB, I was guessing €350, surely €300... nope €250! DEF PURCHASE!!! Can't wait to get him now!

Hey Dum Dums , Sideshow still has this badasss in stock for retail just so you know. I bought mine on Saturday and mine will be here friday.

I don't want to buy a second DX13 body so i am working on a conversion kit for a TTM20 body. This will be pre-T1000 steel beam smash to chest and head . ( Cyberdyne swat shootout with gas grenade launcher T800)

This is a WIP , i will add small straps that will go around Ahhnulds back to hold this on the TTM20 body.

The endo chest piece was made from the T700 endo
:wave

jgqt.jpg

nn4r.jpg

fp72.jpg

Great idea Ecko. And heck this will technically be more accurate to the movie prosthetic by adding bulk rather than taking it away.

That's what i was thinking , just like the prosthetic endo eye .

This will be over the body rather than inside.

Thanks buddy , glad you approve

Matter definitively settled then. Its just a mistake by HT.
oh don't, you knew that long time ago.

That sounds right up P.'s alley actually. I wonder will he do that.
not before HT makes a new 1/6 skeleton. i'm out of old Endo parts and even of red bloody MMS117 endoarms long ago, and that custom would need 4 arms at least - every figure between "terminator brings ammo bags and gas canisters" to "the last moment before the arm is ripped off".
for you it would need several arms more :D

p.s. new board design is very dull and inconvenient. i hope it's temporary.

I don't want to buy a second DX13 body so i am working on a conversion kit for a TTM20 body. This will be pre-T1000 steel beam smash to chest and head . ( Cyberdyne swat shootout with gas grenade launcher T800)

This is a WIP , i will add small straps that will go around Ahhnulds back to hold this on the TTM20 body.

The endo chest piece was made from the T700 endo

:wave

jgqt.jpg

nn4r.jpg

fp72.jpg

That looks great and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

oh don't, you knew that long time ago.

not before HT makes a new 1/6 skeleton. i'm out of old Endo parts and even of red bloody MMS117 endoarms long ago, and that custom would need 4 arms at least - every figure between "terminator brings ammo bags and gas canisters" to "the last moment before the arm is ripped off".
for you it would need several arms more :D

p.s. new board design is very dull and inconvenient. i hope it's temporary.

Good memory. My 25,000 posts have all bled together in my mind now, I couldn't pick a single post of mine out like that :lol

As for the custom, I'd only bother doing it with the 'arm stuck in gears' figure. I'd like to replicate the closeups Vodoun posted. The mistake on the rest of my figures doesn't bother me too much.

And nope, new board design is permanent.

Thanks guys .

Ok here's the finished prototype!!! If there is enough interest , i may offer this conversion for sale soon.

1b27.jpg

15a8.jpg

6mwv.jpg

tk2d.JPG

That's a cool idea, there's lots of prople making up there second T-800 using there old DX10 or the TTM20, sure to be some interest:)

Nice pics Snake and Sidious. Congrats.

Thanks a-dev and also that tip you gave me with the MMS pants vs. the DX10 pants came in handy mate. The DX10 leathers mixed with the DX13 ones would well to quote Egon Spengler 'It would be bad'.

Good memory. My 25,000 posts have all bled together in my mind now, I couldn't pick a single post of mine out like that :lol

As for the custom, I'd only bother doing it with the 'arm stuck in gears' figure. I'd like to replicate the closeups Vodoun posted. The mistake on the rest of my figures doesn't bother me too much.

And nope, new board design is permanent.

Hm, dunno.

Absolutely not ok with new board atm.
It looks nice, but the navigation is WAY more complicated and finding my subscriptions was hard on the full side, since it's under "settings" (don't get it) and on the mobile version I didn't find them at all...
:/

Back