Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to keep my Salvation stuff, its a cool line and one of the only complete terminator lines hot toys actually finished, I actually like the line better after I added my super easy T-800 bash from salvation to the lineup, having Arnold in there makes it:)

42123dab-ad8a-429e-976f-996f56a44c63_zps19e2d892.jpg

Nice collection (though the naked Arnie is a bit odd in there...lol)

I still like the T Salvation stuff I have too...still sorry I never picked up the Rubber-Skin T-600...it's one of those I've got to track down someday if it isn't too outrageous cost-wise.

Still waiting to hear back from Sideshow's return team about my defective PERS head....probably won't hear anything now until after Xmas. Slowest response time I've ever experienced from them for one of the most expensive items I've purchased from them. Ah well....

At least a got the set before it sold out and I'm still ebjoying the pics and back-n-forth about this figure in here....

Why do people get so sensitive. I spent money on a custom. I felt it definitely does not deserve 550 bucks shipped. I dont see for that level of sculpting and accessories i would spend 800 to a 1200 for dx or full sets whatever they are. Some that are priced as full set for 500-600 are great and iminime hovers around that, which is a great price point for the awesome sculpts they are coming up with these days. Just awesome. But anything which is not a full figure, costs 500 plus, and looks average, to me is a big spend. I am not saying they are bad, all i am saying is they are just not good enough for the price. FOR ME.

I would love to see a custom guy make a dx13 like figure with similar accessories. My view probably would be 5000 usd a piece.

Lastly, i am not painting any thing on any forum, we are all here for our passion. If i dint like something - i dint. I ain't gonna say it any other way to make some "custom world" people happy! ...

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sensitive..... no. Aggravated, yes. You've been doing a lot of talking without knowing enough about what you're talking about. You should get better versed in it all before you keep going so hard with your posts

I'm just now starting to look at acquiring custom figs, almost bought a beto bettlejuice
But, if you don't mind me asking, would you elaborate on your comment above?
Thanks

And to me, and my limited time with figs, the dx13 feels custom due to all the great detail put into it

Betojuice is a great piece! :duff

Nice collection (though the naked Arnie is a bit odd in there...lol)

I still like the T Salvation stuff I have too...still sorry I never picked up the Rubber-Skin T-600...it's one of those I've got to track down someday if it isn't too outrageous cost-wise.

Still waiting to hear back from Sideshow's return team about my defective PERS head....probably won't hear anything now until after Xmas. Slowest response time I've ever experienced from them for one of the most expensive items I've purchased from them. Ah well....

At least a got the set before it sold out and I'm still ebjoying the pics and back-n-forth about this figure in here....

:lol I guess I'll stop posting photos of that figure:monkey3

Sorry to hear about the slow response from sideshow, I know that's got to be annoying:(

Sensitive..... no. Aggravated, yes. You've been doing a lot of talking without knowing enough about what you're talking about. You should get better versed in it all before you keep going so hard with your posts

I bought something custom, i dont like it (or rather i like it but it definitely is not worth the dollars). So... What's the big deal. I really dont need to know a,b or c to like something. It just was not worth the dollars spent. You like it. Great. Buy 100 for all i care man. Also, you being aggravated does not make or pressure me to like something i feel was ordinary. As for me talking, pls explain what i need to know to see if something meets MY EXPECTATIONS. (Which is a fairly accurate sculpt, accessories, packaging etc at a fairly reasonable price)

If you buy it for me and gift it to me and i dont like it i can understand you being aggravated ;) ... Infact, i bought it more to see what's with the whole "wow" thing with some of the customs and to be fair i spent a lot to just see something at hand. While great it definitely does not match the price point. If something i buy in the future will, i will be the first one to say it does. Fair?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I'm happy to keep my Salvation stuff, its a cool line and one of the only complete terminator lines hot toys actually finished , I actually like the line better after I added my super easy T-800 bash from salvation to the lineup, having Arnold in there makes it:)

42123dab-ad8a-429e-976f-996f56a44c63_zps19e2d892.jpg

No Kyle Reese, no Blair Williams. Another incomplete Hot Toys license.

Yo The Skull

Made by David Lee in 2008, when well know Russion dude Sined sold me that masterpiece.

Thats how he did it:

1.Repained Head Gentle Giant 2003
2.HT body Customized
3.Clothes - Popsalute T-850 Deluxe 12 inch Figure Customized
4.Shoulder- Horizon model kit Customized
5 Chest - Aoshima Т-800 Endoskeleton 12 inch Figure
Customized
6.Shin - Endo Kotobukiya Battle Damaged T-850.
Customized

Video - [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWFsPtYd0gQ[/ame]

Great shots, Dront....looks good.

No pics from me until I find out who to submit them to in here for prior approval so that I can avoid any potential "goofy" and "not thought through" violations of anyone's sensibilities.....

(extremely heavy sarcasm intended)

Have fun everyone....

This figure looks pretty great. However I think the the sculpt looks too young...more like an Arnold look a like.

I have the enterbay BD and I wish it's broke arm was like hottoys

Back