Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular version is back in stock at ssc. Let's see how long it lasts.

And I didn't cancel my EX conversion...

I just decided I'm not allowed to open it until I pay the money back to my savings.

This thread seems to be losing momentum. :thud:

I guess when people start receiving more from SS, It will pick up again.

Arm peg broke off the other day. Was swapping the arms and next thing you know, the arm wasn't fitting properly.

Wasn't using any force outside of the norm so was a bit shocked when I found the broken peg inside the socket of the BD arm.

Getting a placement body this week but couldn't help but laugh at the instructions they give you when they ask you to break the original.

image_zps0be83298.jpeg~original

"We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion. "

Just a few phone pics. I'm loving this set big time!

null_zps903532b3.jpg

null_zpsb19d4041.jpg

null_zps40d622d2.jpg

Oh hologram, my arm peg broke too. Dammit. Luckily mine holds sorts fine. I might try and glue that piece back on. We'll see.

So would dipping him in to molten steel be acceptable?
As long as they see a picture of it being melted!
Oh hologram, my arm peg broke too. Dammit. Luckily mine holds sorts fine. I might try and glue that piece back on. We'll see.
I was considering doing the same thing but right now the broken piece is inside the BD arm. Going to need to find a way to pull that out. :slap

Back